NYE 06:: Get your video on TV! (1 Viewer)

trompettiiste

Hi all BOS members!

My friend Paul & I are independent filmmakers in Sydney, Australia.

We came up with an idea to collaborate with film makers across the globe to create a documentary about New Year's Eve Around the World.

We have the support of Current TV, a US Cable TV Channel that are going to air this special documentary 8pm New Year's Day and again, at 11pm the following day.

We are actively seeking footage (from either video camera, movie function on digital camera or mobile phone video) of how you celebrate YOUR New Year's Eve.

This is your chance to get your footage to 30 million homes in the US

Simply shoot a maximum of sixty seconds worth of video (to help expedite the delivery of media) and upload it to Current TV by 9AM PST New Year's Day (4am january 2 AEST). I know this will mean a very late night for some of you! There are several ways to upload your video, and instructions are here; www.current.tv/pdf/upload_instructions.pdf

Additionally, You'll need to get appearance releases, as always, from those individuals who appear in your footage. We will also need one from each of you. Make sure to circle "worked on" video. This will allow us to use your media in this Pod. Fax your form(s) to us at (415) 995-8340 (remember this is an american number - need international extension) by 9AM PST.

Tell your friends all over the world, and I'd love to hear from you if you are interested!

Remember to be watching Current TV, 8pm PST (US Only) to see New Year's Eve 2006 right around the world!

Cheers,

Andrew

P.S. Follow official updates from Current TV here: http://www.current.tv/community/thread/18888413.htm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)