nursing isnt available at usyd for 2005? (1 Viewer)

up here

i just want to make sure whether nursing course at usyd is still available or not.

Winston

HSC
I don't think it's quite decided upon yet, heck even the current nursing students, are clueless, from what i've heard.

Winston

HSC
ohh they're still at the city campus, but apparently if the nursing faculty is taken away, then i heard it's up to the students themselves to find alternatives.

santaslayer

HSC
up here said:
i just want to make sure whether nursing course at usyd is still available or not.
Yes it''s been scrapped, there was a thread about this a while ago. :)

Winston

HSC
santaslayer said:
Yes it''s been scrapped, there was a thread about this a while ago. :)

err it's not official yet.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
yeah its not official yet, no one is really sure what is happening. I will be told when anything is made official, coz i'm a student advisor, and i shall post what i am told when i am told it..... ack, so confusing
oh - and my friend is in 2nd yr nursing at Usyd, and she doesnt have a clue whats going on either....

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
i thought the whole go with this was that Usyd are getting rid of it and UTS is making a new nursing faculty. SO all the USyd students have to goto UTS to finish their degree off.

Well, thats what i've heard.

lengstar

HSC
i'm first year and current students are allowed to stay and finish their degrees. next year they will accept the last nursing ( indigenous health ) and nursing for international students but no hec or local students though we are campaigning for them to not the course because the next lot means it'll definately go down the shit hole as there are deferring students and repeating students as well as combined degree students who still need the first year courses so quite possibly from what i've been told the faculty must remain open til 2012 but don't quote me on that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)