Nursing - Bankstown (1 Viewer)

Che08

HSC
Hi all,

i was just wondering if there were any Bankstown Nursing students here and what they thought about Nursing at UWS Bankstown.. theres not a lot of information on the UWS website about the Bankstown campus.
Its one of my preferences for next year and im just curious what everyone thinks.

:wave:

one-love

HSC
I'm a nursing student at bankstown! Just finished 1st year. :)

Nursing @ bankstown is good.. i'm enjoying it. It's not a really hard course.. and the lecturers are easygoing. I've gotten 4 big assignments per sem, and then 4 multiplechoice exams per sem. lol. hmm what else.. Clinical goes on for 2 weeks in 2nd semester, that's really fun.. and it puts all the things you have learnt together, shows you how everything is related. It makes studying nursing feel good, if nursing is really for you.

The only thing that you should keep in mind is that.. you will only be doing 1 year at bankstown, as after next year they aren't accepting anymore nursing students - you will need to transfer to another campus (but, please double check with what I just said... I do remember reading something about that though)

Che08

HSC
Hey one-love Thanks so much for replying.
Ive just completed a diploma and the exams sound like the type of exams i had to do with that :)
I'll check up on the new campus thing if it does happen like that i just hope you can get into the campus you choose to go to.. but i guess most people will pick Campbelltown or Parra so they may have to spread everyone out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)