number of classes/credit points (1 Viewer)

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Nup, but I still do chem, as of today.

In any case, ppl I know in chem don't need no crack. Besides, they know CHEM. Why crack? :p

I must say I speak for only half of ssp though.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Yeah, you never know what kind of crap the rest of them get up to. All that extra lab time? It gets you thinking ...

Should I do the Chem SSP? Is it worth doing?

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Look at it this way.
Advanced labs are identical to labs in normal streams.
Therefore, should you find yourself in need of sleep, stay advanced.

Do you mean is it worth friday afternoon? That depends on how social you are. btw, we'll prob be upstairs.

Last edited:

jawed_r

Originally posted by freaking_out
hmmm, in that case i wanna b a super human- so ru 1337 guys on crack or something? :D
Hmmm well my 5 majors actually fit in the number of CP requored for my degree (its 5 years, not 4 - only 1 major a year on avg. ) Its really only a matter of planning the degree structure - its not much effort in terms of subjects. Doing arts helps a lot :)

And overloading a bit isnt too bad, just make sure you can cope right from the start, and if you can't, cut back on your subjects.

So I don't need crack (caffine, on the other hand, is mandatory for software)

But as for BlackJack... he's doing what, 32 credit points? Or was it 36 in the end? All advanced science... hes got like 36 hours face to face a week, with a single lunch break to cover the whole 5 days. So we don't know WHAT he's on :) But he's definitely not sane, or mortal, apparently.

It should be easily possible to do two majors in the science components of combined degrees (its just a standard senior load - 24 CP of one subject and 24 of another). Doing engineering can actually help since the prereqs for later engo and science subjects are often the same, which makes more room to do subjects, I believe.

What engo do you guys do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)