NSW Teaching Scholarship (1 Viewer)

furrycatau

HSC
N/A
Anyone else who got one received their deed of agreement yet? I was told early January and am worrying myself that I havent got it :(

Kabbageau

I'm awesome
HSC
Yep, got the papers today.

However, there is one problem.

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I WAS AWARDED THE SCHOLARSHIP!

All my preferences are for Primary education because I assumed I didnt get the Teaching Scholarship for English/Drama.

So this scholarship was awarded in vain. And thats annoying.

Real annoying.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I applied in highschool n didn't get an interview, I applied again this year and got an interview.. so i'm hopinh to apply again next year.

You can get scholarships for 1-4 years

o0_jolie_0o

HSC
I really wanted the scholarship for teaching as well... but now when I think about it... they could locate me in any school when I graduate which would be a hassle for me... so more freedom without it unless need it for financial reason... might consider to apply next year if I feel like it >_< hate the interview though >_<

SweetSeasons

HSC
o0_jolie_0o said:
I really wanted the scholarship for teaching as well... but now when I think about it... they could locate me in any school when I graduate which would be a hassle for me... so more freedom without it unless need it for financial reason... might consider to apply next year if I feel like it >_< hate the interview though >_<
Yeah, I don't think I will reapply, I'm hoping to graduate with a HD average and since I'm teaching a subject which has a low supply of teachers, I'm hoping I'll get to chose to work where ever I want to work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)