NSW State Election Campaign discussion (1 Viewer)

2011 NSW Election 2PP poll: Coalition or Labor?

• Total voters

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Classical liberalism my arse, if you'd seen a single interview with one of their candidates it's pretty clear their idea of good government is one that just clips it's own wings further and further until it's an impotent little club that decides what the national anthem and socceroos jersey should be.
you clearly have no idea what classical liberalism and anarchism are.

classical liberalism = small government
anarchism = no government

So yes, a government that can only mandate (with force might I add) what the national anthem should be fits the definition of a small government.

Has the LDP ever advocated for the total abolishment of the state? No. So go fuck yourself.

for the last time, classical liberalism =/= anarchism you fucking ignorant imbecile. Read some Locke or Mill before you open your fucking trap.

HSC
I come from Hong Kong! Where a small city has so many parties. Hong Kong politics is much more intense than the Australian one.
And also where Hong Kong has advanced transport and facilities. Something Sydney needs to learn. Or learn from Singapore, either way works.
highest population density in the world vs lowest population density in the world

go back to china

goodoo

HSC
Elaborate(only because I wish to laugh at you)
If you had any knowledge of politics you could check yourself. As you don't seem to and may even be a greens voter I'll explain it to you. Have a look at the Hansard and look at the way he voted, always the opposite of Fred. How could a party continue and achieve anything if their two members always oppose each other. He was kicked out because of this and may be standing as an independent.

HSC
what exactly needs fixing?

Australia is ranked higher on HDI and Happiness indexes so whats the problem?

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
the government takes too much of our fucking money and tells us what to do all the fuckingtime

tycoon_07

HSC
What needs fixing.

Better roads - not patches
Newer trains
Improved funding for health services
Reduce tolls
Clean suburban streets frequently.

There's some things that need fixing!

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...mp-row-on-policy/story-e6frewt0-1226016409511
NSW Liberal frontbenchers propose cutting public holidays in NSW to save small businesses money (by not having to pay double time).

This is how you lose two 'unloseable' elections in a row.
Article states "We will not cut the number of public holidays in NSW,"

But I do actually agree with you. If he went around actually saying he wants to cut public holidays before the election (or if he ends up doing it), he will lose popularity.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
What needs fixing.

Newer trains
Reduce tolls

This is a good start but we need a lot more than this. If it all comes down to one thing though, we just need a government which is at least half honest.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
just give me my guns back and I'll be happy

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
What needs fixing.

Newer trains
Reduce tolls

Better roads? What exactly makes a road "better"?

What is wrong with our current trains? Are they not sparkly enough?

It's pretty obvious that throwing money at the health system fixes it so lets do more some now!

Don't like tolls? Don't drive on the road. Also you don't exactly get "better roads" for free.

Suburban street cleanliness should be the responsibility of its inhabitants not the government.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
lets pay less in taxes and expect *MORE* BETTER SERVICES

*yeahhhh*

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Article states "We will not cut the number of public holidays in NSW,"

But I do actually agree with you. If he went around actually saying he wants to cut public holidays before the election (or if he ends up doing it), he will lose popularity.
O'Farrel had to come out and say that after his front benchers publicly proposed cutting public holidays. Hardly instills confidence does that.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
It seems that my views are not compatible with this site.
Your views seem more normal, thus they do not correspond to the views of most of the trolls (and it is just that, they are trolling and boosting their ePeen and 4chan meme personas) here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)