NSW State Election Campaign discussion (2 Viewers)

2011 NSW Election 2PP poll: Coalition or Labor?

• Total voters

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmOTA36UhtM

i didn't get around to seeing this in full, but from the summary it looked very cringe-worthy when keneally tred to come back to ofarell's past-future call. just saying.
That was extremely akward. Kind of reminded me of a year one student trying to get the last say in an argument.

Does anyone know where I can watch the full debate online?

Lentern

HSC
Never noticed it before but O'farrell has a "I don't know where to look" problem in a debate scenario. (I don't for a moment suggest it is an actual concern, it just surprised me.) My favourite part of that video is David Marr's facial expression at 20 seconds; "what the hell are you talking about."

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
My favourite part was when Barrel O'Farrell was being politically correct about wood.

Existential

HSC
N/A
That was extremely akward. Kind of reminded me of a year one student trying to get the last say in an argument.

Does anyone know where I can watch the full debate online?
nope. anyone else?

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
O'Farrel didn't have much of a good day today. Then again, any day the NSW Liberals are in the new it means they've screwed up somehow or are cutting some program or jobs.

HSC
O'Farrel didn't have much of a good day today. Then again, any day the NSW Liberals are in the new it means they've screwed up somehow or are cutting some program or jobs.
proposal to increase speed limits and introduce more consistency in speed limits seems to have gained a lot of votes

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
So far O'Farrel has had an amazing campaign, including today. Poor (not) Keneally seems to be bleeding votes profusely.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
THE electricity bill rebates promised by the Premier, Kristina Keneally, last month would actually drive up the cost of power, new analysis shows.

The government plans to raid the state’s Climate Change Fund to pay households to offset power price rises, but in doing so would slash energy efficiency programs that save $4 for every dollar invested in them.

The average household bill would actually go up by $15 a year if the plan goes ahead, according to the Energy Efficiency Council, a peak body representing the commercial energy efficiency industry and supported by AGL, Origin Energy and other companies.
http://www.smh.com.au/environment/e...rease-under-rebate-scheme-20110301-1bdby.html

Only with Keneally.

tycoon_07

HSC
Vote Liberal, however am unsatisfied with the performance of Barry O'farrell. As a leader he clearly isnt fit. Kristina Keneally runs circles around him and I wish she would take on the Liberal leadership!

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Vote Liberal, however am unsatisfied with the performance of Barry O'farrell. As a leader he clearly isnt fit. Kristina Keneally runs circles around him and I wish she would take on the Liberal leadership!
Simpel really, vote #1 for for Kristina keneally then.

tycoon_07

HSC
Haha vote for labor. NO way! KK is the only bright star in the party.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
HydroRage your signature is heavily wrong

Apparently you're allowed to say whatever you want

But no one is allowed to respond however they want

That is not freedom of speech at all it is extremely far from it

Climactic

HSC
Everyone should be able to voice any opinion without fear of being flamed upon, be it bad or good.
And that is my fellow human friends, TOTAL freedom of speech/thought.
quoted for shit

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Who will be spoiling their vote in the state election?

I will.

Null voting for the win.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I think my electorate was within the top 5 for informal voting in the federal election

I may assist this in the election later this month

Funnily enough, I apparently also live in the electorate with the highest concentration of Catholics (according to 2006 Census).

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Both major party members are women for my electorate

What is this world coming to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)