NSW Schooly Awards (Teachers and Students) Nominate Now (1 Viewer)

paul_y_d

Well, the end of the year is now upon us, this is my idea, i want to see people nominate bad teachers, disgusting children, embarassing incidents, everyone can nominate and at the end of the week, we will have a pool of 5 for each category, then you can vote

Ok, I go to reddam house, and here are some of my nomnations

Worst Teacher - " Constantly states that people look like Bosnian Refugees with fucked up uniform, treats kids like babies" and Mr Small " Sport Teacher who sexually harassed a gal in my year"

Fucked Up Students - "very weird, plans to drain a mosque in sheeps blood, was hit by a car and shot in the arm by his brother in ireland, a bit of a loony". and this other guy who constantly says gross stuff and tells everyone his shit looks like popcorn chicken from KFC

Embarassing Moments " This guy got in trouble for pissing all over the bathroom

Best Canteen Food " Schnitzel Lettuce and Mayo Sandwiches and Caesar Salad"

Tag Line " We shall give back"

Ok people. its time to nominate ppl from ur schools so we can find a winner!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
But most ppl dun kno these ppl we vote for..

paul_y_d

its not on who they are its there idea or there stupidness
u dont have to know them

nominate now

Worst teacher- fuked up nazy assistant pricipal thats got this red beard and wears this coat that looks like its made of carpet hes fuked up coz he always says bullshit like "i urge you to respect,respect,respect everyy assembly he says that and he says weirs shit likek i urge you to urge urself to tuck ur shirt in wtf total loony probabaly hitlers veteran

Most fucked up student- i dunno there is none in my year

most embarrasing- this guy getting pissed at retareat and then vomiting in his slepping bag and all over the bed in front of the teacher

best canteen food- chicken chilli combo

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Don't give names, please - we get too many complaints. A lot of people read this forum.

Jin-17

Best food= bread roll with meatball and chips with gravy
AND
Chichen sandwich with mayo, with strawberry milk and vanilla ice cream

Christine

beige member
HSC
Worst Teacher - my italian teacher lol, he couldn't motivate a cow to moo if he tried.

Best Phrases - zop ( its maltese), GOMO (its been so long i can't remember!)

Best canteen Foofd - we used to have these icecream tornado things. yum.

Most embaressing - can't think but a LOT of people fell down the amphitheatre stairs. and i mean out of 700 students 1-2 a week!

CrazyDipp

most embarassing... two chicks gettin onto each other as a dare to entertain a bunch of jocks and them gettin busted in "action" by a teacher (it was a killer!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)