NSW Query (1 Viewer)

markz

HSC
1) Hows the gym there?

2) How friendly is everyone?

3) How about the women? Everytime I drive past there it seems like everyone falls into some sort of extreme minority group...

elfm

HSC
cheap, 'you get what you pay for' kinda gym... has all the essentials though

people are pretty friendly... well some of the international students are kinda bitchy though

just like your average asian dominanted high school

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Science students generally seem more friendly than arts students from what I've gathered.

gman03

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:

Science students generally seem more friendly than arts students from what I've gathered.
they are actually commerce student in disguise

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Even worse. What can be more fun than bean counting, or advising on bean counting?

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
markz said:
1) Hows the gym there?

3) How about the women? Everytime I drive past there it seems like everyone falls into some sort of extreme minority group...
1. Sorry, I don't know - I use my own.

2. Friendly enough. In my opinion, a little more friendly than USyd.

3. One in two people are from a non-English speaking background. If you prefer Caucasians then you obviously have less girls to choose from. It depends upon your taste.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
1. not worth going to uni just for the gym. no better than what your local gym has

2. everyone is cool except the com/law people who are arrogant wankers, but you can afford to be when you're going to own a substantial part of the world in years to come

3. the chicks are pretty much all asian. if you dont like asian chicks you may have to turn gay (unless you dont like asian guys either)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I've met quite a few law students in my time, 3 years of uni?

Didnt like any of them.

Commerce students only talk about uni work and subjects.

Science students are tops :)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I've met quite a few law students in my time, 3 years of uni?

Didnt like any of them.
Eh he he he he. Eh he he he he he he he he. Eh he he he he he he he he he he he he he.

Seriously though, law students aren't cool.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
The people who deride law students simply for being law students are often just insecure and jealous people. Seriously, grow up.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
*blinks*

But lol I thought you were still in high school princess...

Anyhow, in answer to the dude's questions:

1/ Gym is just like any other gym, it's got all the basics there...plus I think our Archery range is on the second level.

2/ Depends, lol Science + Med students are nice, but commerce (especially international students) think they're top-notch people of the world.

3/ o_O Mainly Japanese + Chinese girls...you don't see alot of true Aussie ones...but if wind up in Arts courses i.e. Philosophy or something you can have a chance...

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
wikiwiki said:
will anyone notice if i run around with a bow and arrow shooting asians.
Sif, they're asians in UNSW. For everyone you kill, two more pop up to replace them.

G

Gavvvvvin

Curry said:
Sif, they're asians in UNSW. For everyone you kill, two more pop up to replace them.
An arrow would have little effect on an Asian. They are like the Advanced Prototype Terminator Infiltrator Series 1 Model 1A Type 1000, seemingly immune to all forms of damage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
o_O Rings a bell...so you're saying us Asians are like some advanced Terminator series...with Minai being our leader, as Terminator Version 3??

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Rekkusu said:
o_O Rings a bell...so you're saying us Asians are like some advanced Terminator series...with Minai being our leader, as Terminator Version 3??
No, most of you are just wierd and parasitic. Hence, why it's so hard to kill you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)