NSG vs HGHS vs SGGHS (1 Viewer)

Bri5573

HSC
N/A
Hey. In your unbiased opinions what school tops ? north Sydney girls, st George girls or Hornsby girls. In terms of facilities, extra curriculars, and overall teachers and peers. I don't really care for rankings at the moment however just the schools overall jist. Thanks :lol::lol:

sinophile

HSC
N/A
St George girls: navy blue is a nice colour but the skirts tend to fade away. Their bowler hats are nice though

Sydney girls: the chocolate brown with gold trim looks sophisticated and classy.

North Sydney girls: I disagree with the choice of green plaid one-piece uniforms.

trecex1

HSC
Uniform Wise

1. SYD
2. SG
3. NSYD
Nah the st george girls jersey looks way better than the brown of sghs. And then there is the ubiquitous green ruse 16. Should be an easy decision.

Bri5573

HSC
N/A
Lol I'm not even applying for Syd girls. I was implying how superior each school is in terms of academics, facilities etc. Uniform is the least of my concerns haha. Thanks for the answers tho

si2136

HSC
N/A
Nah the st george girls jersey looks way better than the brown of sghs. And then there is the ubiquitous green ruse 16. Should be an easy decision.
Jersey isn't even the official uniform

Plz SG has class

Bri5573

HSC
N/A
Once again im not applying for syd girls. So anyone with legit feedback on st george girls, north sydney girls and hornsby girls, please dont hesitate to state your opinions. Uniform is not a concern i was just implying what each schools benefits were in terms of academics, extra-curriculars and facilities. Thanks ( i hope i dont come of angry )????????????

Jolteon

HSC
NSGHS > HGHS > SGGHS
Nsg has more opportunities, with a lot of events that students can participate, along with lots of emphasis on rep sport, so morning trainings, spending actual money on jerseys and they have events such as Games Day, Trivia Night, Senior Dance and whatnot.
I'm not too sure about HGHS but from what I've heard, it's a prestigious school so I assume their facilities are top notch with blooming girls.
SGGHS seems a lot more lenient with sport but they also have a lot of opportunities like Cook Offs with other high schools.

However, student-wise; I'm going to say it's HGHS > NSGHS > SGGHS
Arrogance-wise anyways.
But from what I've heard, NSGHS playground is super small (most likely bc it's in a more expensive area hence)

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
St George girls: navy blue is a nice colour but the skirts tend to fade away. Their bowler hats are nice though

Sydney girls: the chocolate brown with gold trim looks sophisticated and classy.

North Sydney girls: I disagree with the choice of green plaid one-piece uniforms.
lmao

si2136

HSC
N/A

How about Burwood Girls

Andrew Wiles

HSC
N/A
Hey. In your unbiased opinions what school tops ? north Sydney girls, st George girls or Hornsby girls. In terms of facilities, extra curriculars, and overall teachers and peers. I don't really care for rankings at the moment however just the schools overall jist. Thanks :lol::lol:
St George is the largest of the three schools by far. It has twice the area of North Sydney Girls, which in turn has twice the area of Hornsby Girls. HG is very crowded.
In terms of English teachers, Hornsby then NSG then SGG.
In terms of Maths teachers, NSG then the rest.
I think all schools would be the same in terms of overall extracurricular activities, so it really depends on which particular activity you are interested in.
Peers - NSG and HG very friendly and accepting, and very cooperative, SGG a little less so with a small handful of unsavoury types that you don't get at the other schools, but generally nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)