NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*mel*

xrtzx said:
:p another roosters supporter..... Nice, anyway anderson was the previous aussie coach.

Yeah anderson was heaps better! At least he didn't stick in people of his own team that didn't deserve to be there. Bennett is a grumpy old poo!

And yay go the Roosters supporters!! I think we're outnumbering everyone else here! There are heaps of saints supporters here as well though.

Boo_

HSC
snickerdoodle said:
Wtf is with Berrigan & Carroll? Talk about bias. I'm happy Priddis is starting hooker though. He's been playing really well.

I know this is a stupid question but I seriously can't remember - do the players that play in the test play their club games as well?
i dnt think they play, cause theyd be all tired and stuff.

**MeL**88 said:
Yeah anderson was heaps better! At least he didn't stick in people of his own team that didn't deserve to be there. Bennett is a grumpy old poo!

And yay go the Roosters supporters!! I think we're outnumbering everyone else here! There are heaps of saints supporters here as well though.
HAHA!!! yeah. casue roosters and dragons rock!!!...though dragons rock more!!!

*mel*

Boo_ said:
HAHA!!! yeah. casue roosters and dragons rock!!!...though dragons rock more!!!

wow!! a saints supporter saying that the roosters rock?!? u must be the most mature and non-arrogant of the saints fans here. complete opposite of ohwhenthesaints.... hmmm

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i would just like 2 say st george were jipped yesterday :)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
did they win or lose? all i know is tipping is getting worse...
lol...well, i sed they were jipped....so they lost:(

24-34 i think, sum dumb rulings by the ref....

n one thing, WTF is with the knock on rule? the ball clearly gets thrown backwards n they call it? dickhead referees....its turning into sumthing like my sport (soccer) stupid decisions r rife...

*mel*

braad said:
lol...well, i sed they were jipped....so they lost:(

24-34 i think, sum dumb rulings by the ref....

n one thing, WTF is with the knock on rule? the ball clearly gets thrown backwards n they call it? dickhead referees....its turning into sumthing like my sport (soccer) stupid decisions r rife...

Ohhh duh! :D I was just confused coz most of the dragon fans here seem so happy! But weren't they winning for a while?

Knock on? that's only meant to be dropped forwards isn't it. Yeah the refs are getting so much wrong. Like the morley send off. That was a disgrace! Yeah fine it's a tough job, but do it right refs!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Ohhh duh! :D I was just confused coz most of the dragon fans here seem so happy! But weren't they winning for a while?

Knock on? that's only meant to be dropped forwards isn't it. Yeah the refs are getting so much wrong. Like the morley send off. That was a disgrace! Yeah fine it's a tough job, but do it right refs!
yeh...morley was sent off! he's in my VNRL team...damn...

yeh, we're happy coz we're damned cool ppls us dragons supporters :cool: n we know our team is good :uhhuh:

n yeh, im no league nut, so i dont know the exact wording in the rule book, but a knock-on means forward to me...and if the ball's thrown back, thats NOT forward....

stupid, totalllllllly stupid, so yeh, i reckon a coupla things there screwed us over....

but i liked barretts tackle on lockyer in the last minutes....hahaha...gr8

but we still lost :(

*mel*

braad said:

yeh, we're happy coz we're damned cool ppls us dragons supporters :cool: n we know our team is good :uhhuh:

n yeh, im no league nut, so i dont know the exact wording in the rule book, but a knock-on means forward to me...and if the ball's thrown back, thats NOT forward....

stupid, totalllllllly stupid, so yeh, i reckon a coupla things there screwed us over....

VNRL?? What's that?

Well its good that fans can stick by their teams through tough time - just like all us Roosters supporters here. Three losses in a row... tough times, and not all is well yet. We still are coming an unflattering 10th...

Yep backwards usually means not forward.

Lol i love it when the broncos players get smashed. Ooof they're my least favourite team and it's just bloody funny when they're smashed in tackles. Lockyer especially, i don't see what's so hot about him. He looks like a girl i used to go to school with!

Well Roosters vs Saints on Monday!! I'm gonna get some on my friends together and go. Should be such a great match.

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
wow!! a saints supporter saying that the roosters rock?!? u must be the most mature and non-arrogant of the saints fans here. complete opposite of ohwhenthesaints.... hmmm
lol, welll lets just say, i prefer to watch a good close game, rather then games with blow out scores, doest have the same atmosphere...and roosters do have a good team, thatz y mondays game should be good!!!

braad said:

and our team is way kool!!!

i was particularly annoyed at the refs call on gasnier, he hadnt even touched the ground yet when he offloaded!!! damn refs...

the barret tackle on lockyer is good. i particularly though it was hilarious at ennis's air swing, yeah, it was bad for dragons, but some times u just have 2 sit there and laugh

**MeL**88 said:
VNRL?? What's that?

Well its good that fans can stick by their teams through tough time - just like all us Roosters supporters here. Three losses in a row... tough times, and not all is well yet. We still are coming an unflattering 10th...

Lol i love it when the broncos players get smashed. Ooof they're my least favourite team and it's just bloody funny when they're smashed in tackles. Lockyer especially, i don't see what's so hot about him. He looks like a girl i used to go to school with!

Well Roosters vs Saints on Monday!! I'm gonna get some on my friends together and go. Should be such a great match.
10th is better then 14th, and yeah, i hate the supporters that just change teams/bag out their team when their losing...when dragosn were on their 4 math losing streak, i kept telling my friends that the win was just round the corner, and when they didnt win, i was saying their still getting to that corner...

so u actually going, my friends still dnt want 2 come...:(

Last edited:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
VNRL?? What's that?

VNRL is the virtual nrl comp im in with friends, based on real life performances by teams and players....etc etc, but my team isnt aiming high i spose (its called "woodenspooners")

n pfft...roosters will snap out of it, just like saints, but not b4 saints kill them next :)

Boo_ said:
and or team is way kool!!!

i was particularly annoyed at the refs call on gasnier, he hadnt even touched the ground yet when he offloaded!!! damn refs...

the barret tackle on lockyer is good. i particularly though it was hilarious at ennis's air swing, yeah, it was bad for dragons, but some times u just have 2 sit there and laugh
yeh that was a shit call, he was moving, standing and free arm :mad:

but yeh, ennis's flop of a kick was funny...he even watched the ball...weird...n then broncos scored...

Boo_

HSC
braad said:
VNRL is the virtual nrl comp im in with friends, based on real life performances by teams and players....etc etc, but my team isnt aiming high i spose (its called "woodenspooners")

n pfft...roosters will snap out of it, just like saints, but not b4 saints kill them next :)

yeh that was a shit call, he was moving, standing and free arm :mad:

but yeh, ennis's flop of a kick was funny...he even watched the ball...weird...n then broncos scored...
lol, they want a title...just the bad title...but still a title

lol, haha, yeah, this time the saints will win ...and down will go the roosters!!!

yah, broncos scored...but still funni...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
ahem... what was that??! kill them?
yes...

my theory -

saints slaughter roosters.....(to me) slaughter = kill, therefore saints kill roosters:uhhuh:

we all love my theory, the end.

*mel*

braad said:
yes...

my theory -

saints slaughter roosters.....(to me) slaughter = kill, therefore saints kill roosters:uhhuh:

we all love my theory, the end.

lol ur an idiot!
ok my theory - you are calling me nobody!

braad says theory, braad says we all love theory, mel does not love theory, therfore mel = nobody.

:(

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
lol ur an idiot!
ok my theory - you are calling me nobody!

braad says theory, braad says we all love theory, mel does not love theory, therfore mel = nobody.

:(
noooooo, ur not a nobody...u stole my designated lasagne all those yrs back....

u r sumbody, lol

n i know deep down, sumwhere in ur heart u do love my theory, therefore u cant = nobody :)

Knights_chick

All I can say is.....I give up!!!
My team have no players. Three more got injured and will miss alot of games. I cannot believe how unlucky Joey is. I think he will still play on. Daniel Abraham broke his leg and I could here the ref say- Oh, I heard the snap!!!!!
Once again, I give up.
Hopefully, we won't get the spoon, but now I am resigned to the fact that we probably will.

Btw, angelduck, were all the Knights guys rude to you? I guess that happens when you haven't won a game, the injury list is never ending and there is no money in the club. Oh well, at least Buderus was nice to you :)

*mel*

braad said:
noooooo, ur not a nobody...u stole my designated lasagne all those yrs back....

u r sumbody, lol

n i know deep down, sumwhere in ur heart u do love my theory, therefore u cant = nobody :)

ahh lasagne! such memories! u know i don't know if anyone actually ate that last piece... i think it might have gone to the doggies. and to think, it could've been u instead of the dogs.

im sorry, but i have to admit that any theory that involves slaughtering roosters, i will never love.

ooh hang on i maybe could be a somebody!! i eat chicken which i guess involves some sort of ending of the lives of roosters.... :( im a traitor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)