NRL Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Warriors deserve it, Souths have actually shown a hint of talent this season.

neonazi

i think there's good things in store for souths in the coming seasons. theyve got some good juniors comin thru in the lower grades. that roy bell bloke is a big talent, and only like 60 kilos or somthin.

and did anyone hear about karmichael hunt bein mentioned for kangaroos? i personally dont think he should be there. he does pretty good in attack but his defence at the back is a bit of a worry. and he is the worst fullback in the league for positional play i read somewhere. but there arent too many good fullbacks around at the moment. should move lockyer back there i reckon.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
neonazi said:
i think there's good things in store for souths in the coming seasons. theyve got some good juniors comin thru in the lower grades. that roy bell bloke is a big talent, and only like 60 kilos or somthin.

and did anyone hear about karmichael hunt bein mentioned for kangaroos? i personally dont think he should be there. he does pretty good in attack but his defence at the back is a bit of a worry. and he is the worst fullback in the league for positional play i read somewhere. but there arent too many good fullbacks around at the moment. should move lockyer back there i reckon.
Wade Mckinnon is my pick, although karmichael is not a bad choice i think. He'll hit his peak in the next few seasons.

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
the broncos have gone crap lately but u watch, they will be tough too beat...

but go the cowboys in the semis

btw GO THE KNIGHTS!!!

neonazi

yeh mckinnon would do allrite, he should at least be in the train on squad of players not in top 8 teams. but they probably will pick minichiello or hunt, even though i dont think either of them r goin good enough to be recognised as the best fullback in the comp. matt bowen should be given a chance in the team, maybe not as fullback but maybe as a gamebreaker or somtin from the bench.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
yes I did. Sat in the rain and the hail, got absolutely drenched and had a ball.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yes I was, but I was so happy when he ran his lap of honour in the rain and hail :D

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
Go The Mighty Roosters!!!!

Go The Roosters...hadiha...we Have Kicked All Your Arses This Season!!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
neonazi said:
nice

and i was very glad to see robbie o get a win in his final game! wat a great player!
I was happy for him too, that $8000 was an insult.

nerd2die4

HSC
I think now is the perfect time for robbie o' drugs to leave RL. good timing.

neonazi

oi dont throw that drugs shit in my face alrite. it was like 6 yrs ago and it was found in some food taht he ate. many other players have done worse stuff and dont cop as much from ppl than wat he has.
and about that $8000, they didnt actually give him an offer, the media just wanted to make a story out of somethin. but i was so happy when he got man of the match as well on the weekend.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
oh no, you swore. watch out.

oh please, he may not have been offered 8000 but there might have been some evidence that pointed towards it. The media don't do shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)