NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
tim price said:
the roosters will take it all next year. towards the end of the season we were learning to play without freddy and now we have anasta and harrison. we'll do very well.
So that's why you lost to the Rabbitohs

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
tim price said:
the roosters will take it all next year. towards the end of the season we were learning to play without freddy and now we have anasta and harrison. we'll do very well.
jeez just what we need another rooster supporter...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Well, it actually does surprise me as to why we have so many Roosters supporters on this forum. Cos seriously, we don't have that many anyway.

Still, <3 Roosters and yes, we will win premiership in 2006 with our awesome team.

tim price

HSC
so, how many people here have jumped on the ridiculous wests tigers bandwagon? one grand final wonders, we'll never see them again.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
Well, it actually does surprise me as to why we have so many Roosters supporters on this forum. Cos seriously, we don't have that many anyway.

Still, <3 Roosters and yes, we will win premiership in 2006 with our awesome team.
well seeming that nearly 40% of people go for one team (http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=80676) it would make sense why there is so much rooter supporters around. but a majority of them would be bandwagon supporters....

i cant wait till the roosters lose...

tim price said:
so, how many people here have jumped on the ridiculous wests tigers bandwagon? one grand final wonders, we'll never see them again.
your right its best to stay on that rooster bandwagon for now until they inevitably start to lose and you jump ship.

Last edited:

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
brogan77 said:
that doesn't make sense as the roosters have lost plenty, GF past two years and didn't make the finals this year. As a result we should have rid ourselves of bandwagon supporters.
that poll says that some are still there...maybe if you go crap again next season (oh please i hope so!!:D) you will get rid of all of them...

tim price

HSC
i've been a roosters supporter since i can remember and have gone to at least 6 games every year. the bandwagon supporters annoy the shit out of me and it was at its worst in 2002, they all appear to be going away though.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
brogan77 said:
i didn't see the poll telling us how long people have supported the roosters for/whether they are true or bandwagon supporters!
im just assuming that most of them are band wagon supporters....and you do have to admit that most of them would be.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
tim price said:
i've been a roosters supporter since i can remember and have gone to at least 6 games every year. the bandwagon supporters annoy the shit out of me and it was at its worst in 2002, they all appear to be going away though.
i cant stand bandwagon supporters...they are worse than rooster supporters.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
brogan77 said:
yes three years ago that was the case but it makes absolutely no sense to say the majority of roosters supporters are bandwagon supporters NOW! By definition a bandwagon supporter jumps on the 'bandwagon' of successful teams, therefore in times of no success they jump OFF the bandwagon i believe three seasons without success is more than sufficent time for these sort of supporters to lose interest and move onto the next flavour of the month, ie. Wests Tigers. Having said this i believe a lot of support for the roosters comes from schoolgirls who simply like the roosters playboy image and their plethora of "hotties".
ok then, some bandwagoners who are slow to get the next team and most schoolgirls who are in it for the "hotties". happy?:D

*mel*

shortygb said:
ok then, some bandwagoners who are slow to get the next team and most schoolgirls who are in it for the "hotties". happy?:D
I, for one, am not in it for the hotties. Sure hot players are a bonus but are there really that many good looking guys at the Roosters?? Besides Craig Wing and Luke Ricketson (and Moz & Finchy according to Kimi ;) )... that's about it. I love the Roosters because they're the best team in the world!!! Heaps of other teams have hot players, and you can safely bet that schoolgirls support them are only there for the hot players. I know a girl who supports the doggies just because of Sonny Bill.
Why just say that it's only the Roosters that have schoolgirl supporters that are only in it for the hotties? And that's despite the fact that girls can actually like the game of footy... not just the players.
We could just as easily say that all male supporters are there just to perve on the cheerleaders.

Last edited by a moderator:

*mel*

brogan77 said:
what about mini? i'd hit it :D
Actually you bring up a good point. Mini isn't hot. It's quite true that he resembles the Count. But a lot of girls still like him - because he's a good player. It's got nothing to do with looks.

*mel*

brogan77 said:
BUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
Whilst many girls like him for his fooball skills just as many like him for his BODY!!!!!!!
OMG I don't see how his body is any different from the hundreds of other football players. They all work out, they all have muscles... their bodies look pretty much the same to me.

*mel*

brogan77 said:
Mmmm they sure are i mean just look at pig riddell or going back further gold 'ol mark tookey.
Of course there are exceptions, but what I'm saying is that it is not uncommon for footy players to have good bodies... so therefore why would Minichiello's body attract so many female fans as opposed to anyone other footy player?

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
brogan77 said:
what about mini? i'd hit it :D
god talk about ugly, it looks like he got run over by a truck!

actually no...

he was born on top of the ugly tree, fell off, and hit every branch on the way down. then got run over repeatedly by the ugly truck...then got beaten by the bad end of the ugly stick.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
yes three years ago that was the case but it makes absolutely no sense to say the majority of roosters supporters are bandwagon supporters NOW! By definition a bandwagon supporter jumps on the 'bandwagon' of successful teams, therefore in times of no success they jump OFF the bandwagon i believe three seasons without success is more than sufficent time for these sort of supporters to lose interest and move onto the next flavour of the month, ie. Wests Tigers. Having said this i believe a lot of support for the roosters comes from schoolgirls who simply like the roosters playboy image and their plethora of "hotties".
LIKE WTF. IM A GIRL, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING. I LOVE THE ROOSTERS- HOTNESS OR NOT. Half the players are not even hot. Craig Wing is a woman, and Mini is obviously..mini. I love the Roosters because ive loved them forever- unless you are getting the wrong impression from the hundreds of posts i have posted declaring my love for the Roosters... Brogan- dnt make stupid generalisations like that. However, you are somwhat true cos there are some fucken retards out there who ARE "miniettes or wingettes" and sit in the crowd screamin "MINI I WANT UR CHILDREN" but thats not every single girl. Just cos its a guys sport and not a girls sport- does not mean we go to games purely for perving. (and if i see one more girl who screams something along the lines of "omgomg hes so hot" instead of actually watching the game, i will turn around and punch her).

And whoever those people are calling us bandwagon supporters...on what grounds are you saying that? Greg, don't be a fucking hypocrite. When Eels lost to Cowboys, you went off and supported West Tigers like crazy-(eg, msn, total support) so thus, dnt be a fucken idiot and make invalid comments such as "im just assuming that most of them are band wagon supporters....and you do have to admit that most of them would be." And whats there to admit, nothing. I know heaps of Roosters Suppporters and most have been hardcore fans like, forever. Maybe its cos theyre the only supporters i know, but clearly so- you cant say we are bandwagon supporters just cos we have a few bimbo fans who only like to check out wings ass when he throws the ball AND doesnt know wtf a bloody knock-on is. AND cos we have a few fans who like to give up and move on to premiership winning teams. Its understandable and it happens- to all clubs. Are you then saying EVERYONE is a bandwagoner? or something along those lines?!!?

Like stfu, you obviously dont know what you are going on about. "im assuming" means, "i think" insert bias, insert fucken idiocy. Basing your opinions by validating with a thread:

shortygb said:
well seeming that nearly 40% of people go for one team (http://community.boredofstudies.org...ead.php?t=80676) it would make sense why there is so much rooter supporters around. but a majority of them would be bandwagon supporters....

i cant wait till the roosters lose...
like, what is the point you are trying to make? I said that we dnt have many fans because obviously, you have to admit that having been shit for a while- someones gonna have to get sick of losing all the time and stop supporting us. Shit happens, it happens to all clubs. Thus, your comment that our supporters are bandwagons means jackshit because there are bandwagoners in all teams fan bases. But the majority of Roosters Supporters ive spoken to, they havent. The only people that i know who are bandwagon supporters are those who dnt understand RL and are fucken pathetic because they don't understand the Roosters Culture, let alone 5players names.

The people on this forum DO NOT represent the TOTAL Roosters fan base. Have you ever been to a game involving Roosters Supporters? do you know any roosters supporters besides me? Do you know anything at all about the fact, there are thousands of roosters fans that dont use this forum. Using a thread that is clearly bias because- roosters fans vs other clubs fans will obviously be outnumbered- thus is stupid. Plain, fucken stupid.

Firstly, i don't think you grasp the concept of the Bandwagoner. A bandwagoner is someone who diverts all their support for another team and betrays their suppose team. How can you say Roosters Supporters are "all" bandwagon supporters? the fact that we have been through so many GF losses must indicate that the fans we still have right now, are the true supporters who stick by their team. Our fans stick by our team and even though we do lose and chock in GFs, we dnt go and, say burn our flags after our team loses (eg. parra supporters). Our supporters stick through and through- we ARE passionate and the reason we don't have many fans is because we are hated. That still doesnt mean our fans are bandwagoners.

Secondly, you are coming from an eels supporters perspective. And thus, you are bias because you hate us. So stfu and stop making comments. You have no right to say, Oh- your team's supporters are all bandwgoners. Cos if i do the same thing to you- "Parra Supporters are all fuckheads who have no fucken love for their team like other clubs" or in Bookies case "Parra breach the cap"- you will obviously be mad cos its not true. So stfu, and re-evaluate your comments before you click "post".

bookie said:
Roosters supporter = bandwagon supporter. there are no league supporters in Bondi/vaucluse. You're all bandwagonners.
If i was a Sharks Supporter, i wouldnt be a bandwagoner. Id have killed myself already due to humiliation. thanks for your 2cents worth u idiot.

Last edited:

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
I love the Roosters because ive loved them forever

And whoever those people are calling us bandwagon supporters...on what grounds are you saying that? Greg, don't be a fucking hypocrite. When Eels lost to Cowboys, you went off and supported West Tigers like crazy-(eg, msn, total support)
if im not mistaken but you told me you supported the eels until 2001...then jumped to roosters...low and behold what happend in 2002? your a bandwagon supporter!

and i was showing support for wests to beat those friggen cowboys...AND YOU CAN TALK!!!!! who did you start to support once your beloved rooters were out of the 8? THE EELS!! then when they lost who did you support? the tigers! so once again your a bandwagon supporter at its worst!

go back to your "study" and "leave" bos again...oh wait you never did!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)