• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
warriors are worse.... considering they lost to tigers 50-4 or something before the tigers got demolished

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Warriors have turned into pussies. They used to be feared, in a way.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
We'll be back next year, we're going through the cycle, just like Parra did.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah but Parra are yet to show the same form as they had in 2001, consistently. Don't be like Parra!

T

timbk2

parra's still shit.. it'll take em like 2-3 years to get back up there. Assuming they make good signings.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
The salary cap forced them to offload their 2001 team, that's why they're so shit. They lost their team and they haven't bought anyone prominent. Maybe with the signing of Riddell they'll improve.

neonazi

Originally posted by timbk2
parra's still shit.. it'll take em like 2-3 years to get back up there. Assuming they make good signings.
for parra to make good signings they need to be signing backs. theyve got too many forwards and they should be lookin at gettin some more strike power out wide. thats their main problem at the moment. riddell is a good signing although i dont know where they will play him cos they got john morris playin good at hooker and they got tons of second rowers. i think he should have stayed with the dragons.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Originally posted by neonazi
for parra to make good signings they need to be signing backs. theyve got too many forwards and they should be lookin at gettin some more strike power out wide. thats their main problem at the moment. riddell is a good signing although i dont know where they will play him cos they got john morris playin good at hooker and they got tons of second rowers. i think he should have stayed with the dragons.
I agree, they don't really need him when john morris is a perfectly good hooker...they need more luke burts and eric grothes :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
What about this Roosters betting crap? St George fans are tools, absolute tools.

And they've absolutely bombarded the Roosters forum. You would have thought every club would have learnt from the Dogs saga, what are the odds of a premiership club doing it? We have the best admin ever.

nerd2die4

HSC
Loz#1 said:
The salary cap forced them to offload their 2001 team, that's why they're so shit. They lost their team and they haven't bought anyone prominent. Maybe with the signing of Riddell they'll improve.
Ridell!?!?! he is a hooker who cant even play a whole game, he plays 30 minutes! that's disgraceful. if anything parramatta need to get rid of that wanker of a coach Brian Smith.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
they've been missing david vaeileki and eric grothe for a while, with them back their backline isnt all that bad.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
neonazi said:
melbourne thrash penrith 66-14!!!!!!
does anyone think melbourne can win the comp???
hmm a penrith side missing their halves and their entire backline, i woudlnt pick the storm as the real deal just yet.

nerd2die4

HSC
it was still a mean effort by melbourne to beat penrith by that margin. even with a few of their players out. and what about scott hill he shouldn't have been playing in that game, he should have been preparing for origin, he is a legend and the best 5/8th going around at the moment.

neonazi

nerd2die4 said:
it was still a mean effort by melbourne to beat penrith by that margin. even with a few of their players out. and what about scott hill he shouldn't have been playing in that game, he should have been preparing for origin, he is a legend and the best 5/8th going around at the moment.
hill and barrett are the best at the moment. get rid of freddy, he shouldnt be playin origin at all!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
neonazi said:
hill and barrett are the best at the moment. get rid of freddy, he shouldnt be playin origin at all!
You have something against Fittler ay?

billbro

HSC
N/A
I picked storm, last minute change and a very good change at that. I'll be very sad if the warriors smash eels though since its currently 18-0 warriors.

By the way whats wrong with the Dragons? Watch them destroy Brisbane next week though I wish they had the bye after origin not this week.

Nah we need Fittler he is awesome I'll admit Hill is playing great football but come on its Freddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)