NRL players go to UWS? (1 Viewer)

HSC
It was kinda a weird situation ... just quietly eating my lunch when they came and sat at the table next to mine. I think they were both Parramatta players, but I could be wrong. One guy was white and the other black - if that helps at all! ;)

Was really strange - even the cafeteria ladies picked up who they were and made sure to get an autograph or two. Meh ... that was my brush with fame for the day.

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
wow white and black that really narrows it down!! hmm the black guy could have been Aaron Cannings, Dean Widders, Jack A, Fui Fui, the Perenara boys, Mateo boys?
Should just ask them next time, they are all nice

debugz

HSC
yummaie

:rolleyes:

also, whenever someone mentions black and white now.. i think of those cookies.. with 1/2 black 1/2 white.. with the cream and jam in them... they had big ass ones in a seinfield episode once.. like the size of a pie! HUGE... i like them..

mmm

HSC
I think it could've been Brian Fletcher off the Rabbits, though he looked a tad shorter and fatter in real life. Damn, why can't rugby players wear name tags whilst out in public? :uhhuh:

L

LaraB

hehe nice to see some footy players killing the stereotype that all footballers are moronic neanderthals.. :)

if it was them, if they parra players, it makes sense, coz like, its local and everything

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
The Knights frequently train at the Forum (uni gym), so they were prob doing something like that (presuming UWS has a gym)

L

LaraB

hipsta_jess said:
The Knights frequently train at the Forum (uni gym), so they were prob doing something like that (presuming UWS has a gym)
yeah uws has a gym but still - they could be there going to uni:) a lot of athletes n stuff do both

L

LaraB

debugz said:
does parra have a gym/
not far as i know...we just got tennis court, bball court n the oval n there's volleyball nets n netball posts on the grass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)