NRL Finals Thread (1 Viewer)

NizDiz

HSC
Hey guys lets start an NRL thread as the finals soon kick off. Who do you think will feature top 8, grand final, premiers, dally M and all things rugby league.

Top 8 (in order): Roosters, Rabbitohs, Storm, Manly, Bulldogs, Sharks, Knights, Warriors

Grand final: Roosters vs Storm, Premiers: Roosters

Dally M: Cooper Cronk

What you guys reckon will Barba/Milford/Ferguson saga. Personally, I feel Bulldogs and Raiders should just release players for their sake. I know they have contracts but shouldn't their welfare come first?

Anything else on all things rugby league you guys want to talk about, post it on the page :)

crazy_paki123

HSC
Roosters to win the Premiership. Roosters vs Rabbits Grand Final. Dally M to go to either Cooper Gronk, Toddy Carney or Greg Inglis.
Barba should be let go, but Dogs are a one man team so i cant see it at this stage. Fergo should be allowed to leave but Canberra will be desperate to keep him esp. losing Carney and Dugan. Milford will be allowed to go ifeel.
And i have a feeling SBW will stay one more season with the chooks but i dont really care cause i think were good enough without him and frees up a lot of the salary cap too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)