Noticebored (1 Viewer)

jenez

HSC
Noticebored
I thought I’d create a thread in which we could all share advice, thoughts, notes, criticism (constructive offcourse) regardless of the topic; basically a place to express whatevers on your mind. <O:p></O:p>
I’m hoping people will respond to this idea. I thought I’d let whoevers interested to start of and I can extend it from there. <O:p></O:p>

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I noticed the pun. :D:p

Currently on my mind:
1. courses and universities for next year
2. HSC of course.

It's been almost a month and I'm still in deep thought; lost count with how many times I've changed the order of my course preferences.

jenez

HSC
I posted this message on the Year 10 School Certificate page, i thought i'd post it here too, to prompt the use of this thread.

It has come to my attention that alot of past HSCers and those who are currently completing their HSC/ year 11ers visit this forum. I though that those who do, if willing to could share some advice for us year 10’s going on next year.

To allow us to know what to expect, to provide us with reliable study and revision methods, and just anything that might make the steep transition a little easier. I though that if it started straight away we would have enough time during the end of this year to prepare. I’ve decided to use the information posted/ provided to create a folder/portfolio of senior knowledge, to use as a motivational guide for next year.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Spread the word <O:p
Thanks can’t wait to here from you :) <O:p

Rebecca1234

HSC
This is a good idea, jus a forum bout anything, well i am in year 12 at the beginning of next term as we are on holidays now and next term my year 12 course starts, i am rather .... scared :( because i have being reading over some of the HSC forums and alot of hard work it seems! :) i am hopefully going to get through it. Anyone got any tips to give me to survive the year and how to keep my study up to date! Any advice will be greatly appreciated! :) thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)