notes (1 Viewer)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
hey does anyone know if there's any point submitting notes at the moment..? like are the boys heaps busy?

cos a few people have asked me about my stuff and it might be easier to just submit them for everyone (which is what i really want to do).

i think i submitted some of them last year but some of them got deleted?? were they too shit or somethign?

Rahul

Dead Member
i'll post a question here coz i know that the admins will read this(no point starting a thread)

i was jus wondering when was the last time that the notes were updated? have new notes been since the site was changed.
thanks, i jus wanted to know if i have missed out on any resources:D:D

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
The admins won't delete notes.. as far as they're concerned everything is helpful :)

Mark (tactic) is currently rearranging the database or something, I believe.. the notes will be updated eventually.

Actually, I haven't read the forums or checked the site for a while, so I don't know exactly what's going on. I'll get James to answer this for you :)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
haha lol, yeah anti, get yo' ass back on these boards biyatch! :p

j/k

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
johnson - your notes will be in the queue. We're still adding resources that were sent to us last year.

Rahul - you haven't missed anything; yet. :)

I'm spending some time every day adding records to the database, and I'll include a short news item on the front page every time I finish a subject. English will be first.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
should just link everyone to the database and let the people find things for themselves

and if it mvoes then tough luck at least you got something for now :)

Annabanana

well, I have always worshipped this site for the notes I must admit, but since the changeover (I know I know it's been aaggges since then) you haven't really put alot up especially Modern History/History Extension/Economics/Legal Studies, the last notes I got from here were sooooo good, but that was last yr! Was wondering if any new ones were going to go up before the trials?

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Originally posted by Lazarus
English will be first.
That's right ! English rocks your socks :chainsaw: :D

James, since I seem to be missing you on IRC EVERY night (why are these HSCTrivBot stats going up without me??), if you'd like me to do PDF-ify some of those notes I can.

AND I HAVE ADSL NOW!!!

fatmuscle

HSC
errm, for all those waiting for notes, they would be up if I had broadband....

wait till I burn them on cd and go to uni or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)