Notes and Dot points... (1 Viewer)

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by flyin'

well you win some, you lose some ... thats life ...:)
true true and it meant i couldn't do 4u maths oh well:(

well like flying said understanding is the key.. once u got it u've got it

professor

physics has got too many dot points to remember fully, try to 'master' the basics and the main concepts, this take practise and a lot of questioning, then, read the text and try to expand on it using ur knowledge...this is the way i do it, but of course, different ppl use other methods

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by professor
physics has got too many dot points to remember fully, try to 'master' the basics and the main concepts, this take practise and a lot of questioning, then, read the text and try to expand on it using ur knowledge...this is the way i do it, but of course, different ppl use other methods
your year (2003) has like only around 80% of the number of dot points we (2002) had ... there arent that many ...:)

professor

but if you want to remember fully, the amount of info u need to know is not small coz there is a few points that links to other stuff which has got some info that you probably need to know in well detail...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by professor
but if you want to remember fully, the amount of info u need to know is not small coz there is a few points that links to other stuff which has got some info that you probably need to know in well detail...
which is why understanding is the key ... it allows you to ramble on in detail without making irrelevant comments when answering the question ...:)

professor

i'm trying to do that with relativity and my hair now beings to look like Einsteins except that his is gray and my is black...and after reading stephen hawkin's the brief history of time, mum thinks i shouldn't talk to the wall too much coz it going to give me mental breakdown...mm...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
ah ... use the other keys to success besides study - relaxation and sleep ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)