Not going to schoolies....why?? (1 Viewer)

roxy_bell

i was all pepped to go on the Cruise....but im going to England first week of january so i decided to ditch schoolies

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Well i was going to go on the cruise with some friends but we uhhh aren't really friends anymore. So much for that.

Going overseas for my brothers wedding though, might go to Britain/Europe on the way back.

JoeysBoy

HSC
My parents are already making a big fuss over it. I just don't think its worth it trying to fight with them to let me go. Next year is possible newcastle con so I might just stay home and do some practice :p tho I do live near port macquarie, which I've heard (may or may not be true) is renound for being a decent schoolies destination. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Anyone here have parents that are school teachers? How are they reacting to you wanting to goto schoolies (if you even do?)

kaylz

HSC
well i got roped into the cruise. but thank god, i've managed to lose my best friend, so i don't have to roomshare with the dirty slut. I mean, we'll never speak again but it's worth it

HayleeKate

HSC
kaylz said:
well i got roped into the cruise. but thank god, i've managed to lose my best friend, so i don't have to roomshare with the dirty slut. I mean, we'll never speak again but it's worth it
lucky you, im sharing a room with my mate (sounds like the same girl) so i'll be listening to people shaggin in the bed next to me every night, i might sleep in the car.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)