Not doing well in assessments including trials (1 Viewer)

n_reedus98

HSC
So yeah i feel really depressed i mean i did my trials hoping i would smash them out however i did not do too well and now is there a chance that i can smash out my final hsc exams and improve my atar upto 75+. I need help so please give me all your advice on not giving up

n_reedus98

HSC
So yeah i feel really depressed i mean i did my trials hoping i would smash them out however i did not do too well and now is there a chance that i can smash out my final hsc exams and improve my atar upto 75+. I need help so please give me all your advice on not giving up
also if there are any stories with anyone in this type of situation that improved their atar can you please tell

RooneyMang

HSC
I been stdyin really hard since trials I was on track for a 40 ATAR, but I been workking really and hard and if I keep its up I mite get 60!

excellence1

HSC
That's the thing, you cant stop trying and working hard. My teacher told me a story that a person was getting 50's and 60's in Bio and ended up getting a raw mark in their 90's, but it went down to 70's -80's because of his perevious effort. But the point is that he's marks still increased, better than remaining the same. So keep on working hard and don't stop. Remember it's a mental game, and always put your best foot forward and don't ever stop trying!!!! :) :) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)