Northern Beaches - Physics/Maths up to ext 2- 99.4+ estimate Starts 2015 (1 Viewer)

falconpride

HSC
I am a graduate of a top 5 school, and I've recieved my estimate atar of 99.4, which I am expecting to exceed in the coming hsc test.
I have adequate teaching experience, since I have tutored numerous students within my year already, charging at a discounted rate, and they have seen a marked improvement. My ability to explain of difficult concepts and ideas well is affirmed by 14 months of volunteering at a community centre, where I have taught young immigrant primary school children with limited English.

Throughout the year, I have prepared a course which, if followed, should ensure a band 6 in the hsc.

Within the course, I have included weekly booklets, revision booklets, and homework booklets, all of which have helped me achieve my estimate atar of 99.4+.

I am to create a tutoring college eventually, but for now this service can be at your home, at my home, or at the local library.

Fees are subject to change:
Private - to your home: $60/2 hours
Private - to my home: $55/2 hours
Group, 2-3 students: $50/2 hours
Lessons will be on average, 2-3 hours.

I am also considering branching out with tutoring for Chemistry and Music up to ext, with a friend at the same school who recieved a 99.95 estimate.

Please PM me for details and further enquiries. I will be offering trial spots to students in early November.

Last edited:

falconpride

HSC
Woah this is a bit early
I have spent the last 2 years, preparing a preliminary and hsc course for my subjects. This course is both derived from the resources and exams we have recieved at school, different past papers, and the resources from the tutoring colleges I have attended.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)