Northern Beaches Guys Hopeless at Talking to Girls (1 Viewer)

eli25

HSC
If you are similar to the person I used to be and the idea of talking to a girl scares the hell out of you, do not worry....Cos I want to help

throughout high school I've taken a backseat to the dating scene and instead of pursuing the girls I wanted I just let them go by and missed some of the best dating years.

If you're living on the Northern Beaches and are hopeless (shy, lack confidence, just plain awful) at meeting and talking to girls then I can and want to help you so drop me a line

PC

HSC
N/A
Hmm ... just letting the girls pass by ... a guy living on the northern beaches ...

Are you trying to pick up a guy?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
eli25 said:
If you are similar to the person I used to be and the idea of talking to a girl scares the hell out of you, do not worry....Cos I want to help

throughout high school I've taken a backseat to the dating scene and instead of pursuing the girls I wanted I just let them go by and missed some of the best dating years.

If you're living on the Northern Beaches and are hopeless (shy, lack confidence, just plain awful) at meeting and talking to girls then I can and want to help you so drop me a line
My name is Alex Hitchkins. Huh wat?

eman59

HSC
Thanks a lot dude, ur an fucken champ! Can't wait for wat u got for me next

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Can someone actually take this guy up on his offer? Hilarity will ensue!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
eli25 said:

That is so nice of you. :) :) :)

But I don't think I will need your assistance with that.

However, my friends might be interested in your professional help.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
eli25 said:

I'm so scared like...do vaginas bite? My friends brother who once went out with a college girl said they have teeth. Is that true?
Help me!

Sandchairs

Shoopin Da Woop
HSC
eli25 said:

by any chance is this ur car?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)