noob question (1 Viewer)

ballin

Banned
HSC
ey bos, i just started learning da lawz and i want to know what are some good legally inclined tv shows / movies that youze all like? so far i have, svu and thats it. i dont want to watch that csi shit cos david caruso is a ginger fag. plz help.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
ey bos, i just started learning da lawz and i want to know what are some good legally inclined tv shows / movies that youze all like? so far i have, svu and thats it. i dont want to watch that csi shit cos david caruso is a ginger fag. plz help.
Boston Legal! Denny Crane ftw!:hammer:

ballin

Banned
HSC
haha go do your qce fag. thx for answering my question btw

jakus

HSC
Watch The Castle. We had an extract played in Foundations, pretty entertaining film.

By the way, + 1.

HSC
Watch the West Wing (if you're interested in the US political/legal system). It's not on tv anymore, but you can borrow it from the video store.

Not only is it an awesome and entertaining show, it really explores the US legal system (from a White House perspective) in some detail and gives a good insight. There is a really good story arc about when the president admits that he has MS to the country and basically the whole white house is subpoenaed.

Also MDA was a good show on ABC - australian too which could be useful, and specifically about medical law (ie. lawyers protecting doctors on negligence charges etc). Also not on Tv anymore I don't think, but probably at a good video store.

compache

HSC
N/A
MDA is a great show, they have been playing re-runs on ABC early Monday and Tuesday nights for the past month or so. It shows a lot of the dispute resolution side of law instead of the courts. Interesting, not sure how true it is, but I do recommend it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)