Non-serious attempt (1 Viewer)

2022hsc

HSC
N/A
Say you were focusing on other subjects and getting good grades, but there was this one class with this one assessment that you totally half-assed and it may possibly be deemed as a non-serious attempt, would the effects of this be detrimental? what would happen with NESA, board of studies, ect?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
If it's a school assessment, you may be able to avoid such consequences by explaining your circumstances to the head teacher of that subject. What happened with you is not really uncommon.

I believe such measures are much stricter when it comes to the HSC exam though.

2022hsc

HSC
N/A
If it's a school assessment, you may be able to avoid such consequences by explaining your circumstances to the head teacher of that subject. What happened with you is not really uncommon.

I believe such measures are much stricter when it comes to the HSC exam though.
Thank you for your reassurance, I'm planning on dropping the subject next year for HSC and I'll just make sure to hand in something proper for the next two assessments in the subject. Such a shame because I was confident the subject would be my favourite at the beginning of the year (Society and culture).

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you for your reassurance, I'm planning on dropping the subject next year for HSC and I'll just make sure to hand in something proper for the next two assessments in the subject. Such a shame because I was confident the subject would be my favourite at the beginning of the year (Society and culture).
Sad to hear that it wasn't your favourite. :(

All the best for next year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)