non-fiction book saying jesus had a baby ... (1 Viewer)

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
... with Mary Magdelane?!?!?

"Realm of the ring Lords", Laurance Gardner.

Weird book looking at the 'real' stuff behind all the fantasy crap (ie, the source of fairy tales, etc).

In it, it has a time line/family tree. There is a line between jesus and mary Maddealane and a child and the line coninues?!?!? I havent got to the reading section of that tree, but ?????

Ac

Huy

HSC
N/A
'Blasphemy' comes to mind. I don't believe it. :)

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
read "the Da Vinci Code" by dan brown
its not about blasphemy
well it does say a lot of bad stuff about opus dai
but apart from that, its talks a lot about the holy grail, and what our religion could have been if a few things were different
go the sacred feminine
but anyways...its a good read
he has another book along the same lines i will real once i finish the 5 or so books im reading at the moment

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
you see, the point of Jesus was to be righteous. That is righteous in all things for God. Not self righteous. Because he didnt come to live, he came to die.. and therefore, what is the point of an unrighteous man dying for all of mankinds unrighteousness if he himself is so. Therefore it takes a pure, spotless lame to take the price... in another words... jesus dying on the cross and raising wouldnt have been logical if he wasnt perfect..
As Jesus wasnt married, it would have had to been fornication, and therefore he didnt have sex with Mary... and consequently have a child.. Romans 5:17-21 is good reference

just more wacko bull invented to get publicity.

Barbie_Bitch

lol.....poor mary magdaline...a holy baby??? that would kill you...its like...."hey mum, where's dad???" "well at the moment he's planning how to save all mankind from sinning for eternity and going to hell...after that he grandad and the ghost are going to open up a new bar called eden which we probably won't get into coz we're too dirty for their taste...see honey....daddy is a very clean man..."

ok....im gonna go back to bed now....too much sugar for me......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)