Nominated Poems (1 Viewer)

Vizsla

HSC
Hey,

In Module C (People and Politics), is there any chance they could nominate a poem from W.H Auden given the fact that Module C Questions usually apply to the whole list of texts?

FlameLash

HSC
There is a chance but it's extremely low. I had a look at all past module C questions the other day back until 2005, and only the 2011 had text-specific questions. The rest of them had a single question common to the elective.

Vizsla

HSC
There is a chance but it's extremely low. I had a look at all past module C questions the other day back until 2005, and only the 2011 had text-specific questions. The rest of them had a single question common to the elective.
Yeah and even with that, they didn't nominate a poem. Does that mean we're safe?

crowley926

HSC
Yeah my teacher said that even though they can, they're very unlikely to specify poems for any module because it's inherently unfair - even though we're meant to know each poem, some students are more prepared for certain ones than others are

mkristie

HSC
yeah from what I've seen, it's really unlikely for them to nominate a specific poem. And given that it's a new elective, I really doubt they'll specify.

Vizsla

HSC
yeah from what I've seen, it's really unlikely for them to nominate a specific poem. And given that it's a new elective, I really doubt they'll specify.
But there's still a chance?
My English teacher told us that Mod C is the most likely to be nominated, though was kinda bs since she said they ask for 2 related every year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)