no sex before marriage? (1 Viewer)

Are you saving yourself for you husband/wife?

• YES ! true love waits

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • no but want to only have sex in a loving, secure relationship

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • No, sex is no big deal

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters

DeMikez

HSC
yep definitely here... wanna make her feel so special..
but then again i am looking to hopefully get married early like 22... hopefully i can find someone..

Jezzabelle

its not just because I am a Christian, its because i believe its the most intimate, beautiful sign of love for another, and my virginity is a gift i want to give my husband :)

Paz

I dont think that an official document or some writing on a piece of paper really makes much of a difference. that's why i would have sex before marriage, but only in a loving and secure relationship - something as intense as marriage i guess.

^___ShabS___^

DeMikez said:
yep definitely here... wanna make him feel so special..
but then again i am looking to hopefully get married early like 22... hopefully i can find someone..
jezzabelle86 said:
its because i believe its the most intimate, beautiful sign of love for another, and my virginity is a gift i want to give my husband :)
:uhhuh: yep definitely

i choose to stay virgin till im married ... lose it to someone who is actually worth it!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I personally do not view sex as such as exclusive thing that it's only between a husband and a wife, and I haven't waited, but I respect that some people do feel that way.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
No! My semen is mine. I don't want anyone else to have it. I collect mine in jars. No sex ever.

sub

Ziff said:
No! My semen is mine. I don't want anyone else to have it. I collect mine in jars. No sex ever.
ur a sadistic bloke...u like to look at all the possible people u've killed by wasting it? i think that puts a whole new spin on the term "terrorist" or "mass murderer". ;)

SmokedSalmon

HSC
not saving myself for marriage and I don't think I'll be only having sex in a secure loving relationship. Just as long as i'm careful with who I have sex with. But, I haven't had sex yet tho, for my first time I want to do it with someone i'm comfortable with cause most likely i'll be very nervous. After that, meh whatever.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
sub said:
ur a sadistic bloke...u like to look at all the possible people u've killed by wasting it? i think that puts a whole new spin on the term "terrorist" or "mass murderer". ;)
Oh I freeze them, so they still have a chance.

One day I'm going to heat all the jars up and use it at a massive bukkake party.

neuro_logik

HSC
sub said:
So are you saying George W. Bush and Osama Bin Laden are chronic masturbators?

If so, i do see your point :)

sub

neuro_logik said:
So are you saying George W. Bush and Osama Bin Laden are chronic masturbators?

If so, i do see your point :)
well...one can never be sure about osama...but bush...yeah, he seems anally retentious, so yeah i could imagine he'd be a chronic masturbator as well...it would explain that goofy smile he always wears... :)

sub

jezzabelle86 said:
hey guys... can you move your incongruent masturbation convo somewhere else pls? :p
not my fault i didnt start it...but sure...no more :)

alright boys...off to the masturbation thread :)

...to continue the convo...now what was going thru ur minds? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)