No Schoolies? No Job atm? Does that sound like you? (1 Viewer)

Anthonygeorgiou

HSC
I'm sure there's alot of other 06ers who aern't on schoolies, incessantly bored, looking for idle things to do, when almost all your mates are kicking back on some island or cruise. My schoolies plans feel apart, but I'll probably just go on a big European holiday next year. In the meantine, without any studying or barely anything to do, I aimlessly do pretty much nothing all day, bar the beach once and some shopping n going out.

How about the rest of my fellow 06ers, what sort of things have u been up to post HSC, and without schoolies or a job?

lala2

Banned
HSC
Ha lolness, I identify even though I finished last year :p I'm job hunting, will get to go out with a number of friends once their work schedules are sorted out, and reading books, watching TV, and just hanging around BOS virtually 24/7.

onomatopoeia

HSC
I am no schoolies, no job and damn bored all day...I have done something about this and I go fishing!!! Good way to waste a couple of hours without even knowing that the time has gone by!

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
mmm i didnt go schoolies nearly as much as planned... wasnt particularly better than other parties around.

anywho i have a job now and have been keeping meself busy by being sick today (first day on the aforementioned job :S)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)