No one old me that we had to do 3 essays! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankie547343

Banned
HSC
OMG

WTF

None of my teachers told em we had to do three essays
i only prepared one and just bulsshitted the other 2 but like OMG didnt anyone else get fucked over like this

DJ90

HSC
Similar. I prepared two poems but i did 1 in the exam because we never even got told what the hell a pescrbed text. My teacher was a hopeless f'''k all i did was talk about was getting pissed in class and it left our class screwed. Every other class knew but ours. So when i see him on monday im gunna lay into him.

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
lol. i hope u didnt answer all three questions in section 3 lol.

frankie547343

Banned
HSC
questiosn 3 to 5

the physical,imaginative and inner journeys!

duh!

BUT like OMG that was SO HARD to do in the 2 hours! i worte about 2 apges one naeach, hope its enough

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
frankie547343 said:
questiosn 3 to 5

duh!

BUT like OMG that was SO HARD to do in the 2 hours! i worte about 2 apges one naeach, hope its enough
sorry mate but u didnt have to do that. u only had to do one of them

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
frankie547343 said:
questiosn 3 to 5

duh!

you only had to do one of those

Zephyrio

HSC
Oh dear. You attempted the physical, inner and imaginative journeys questions?

Oh man.

henry08

HSC
N/A
roflmao

GTFO

I bet the Op is a troll. Just 2 posts.

frankie547343

Banned
HSC
Wait so I only had to do 1 essay!

OMG THTS SO STUPID LIKE WTF

Y DO THEY PUT 3 IN IF U ONLY NEED TO DO ONE

henry08

HSC
N/A
I didn'th think it was that clear thoguh that you only had to do one.
I got no string.

GTFO

henry08

HSC
N/A
They give 3 essays as people study differernt things. Do you do standard or advanced english? What texts did you study for journeys?

xJennax

HSC
Aww. :(
Yesterday the head teacher at my school was telling us to all read the question properly. He said some people have written essays in the HSC when they didn't have to, even though they hadn't studied that text.

Unless you mean the exam on monday? coz we have to write three essays then.

eddy11

HSC
we didnt have to do 3 essays, section I we had to do short answers, section II was a creative writing (choose 1 of 3 choices) section III where it sounds like you got a bit confused we had to choose between question 3, 4 or 5, ie the focus of either physical, inner or imaginative journeys. Different schools study different focuses, ours study physical journeys so i wrote one essay on physical journeys. It sounds like you wrote an essay for inner, imaginative and physical journeys, which is a massive mistake. I think the first essay gets marked so your physical journeys essay will get marked, the other 2 binned, im sorry to hear this happened, i hate hearing about stories where students haven't been told properly how to answer questions, we were told repeatedly, "only choose ONE focus, and that is physical journeys because thats what you've been taught." Again, im sorry to hear this happened to you, good luck in paper two.

Speaking of which when you sit paper 2, there are 3 sections, in each section you have a choice of a few different questions, one of which will be the elective your school chose to teach for the module. Ignore all questions in each sextion except one which is aimed at the elective you studied. For example in section one i choose the 'transformations' question and talk about Emma and Clueless, in section 2 i choose a 'critical study of king Lear', section 3 i choose 'telling the truth.' This may or may not be different to you. Either way, there will be about 10 qustions (unsure exactly off hand)in the whole paper, of these answer 3, ONE FROM EACH SECTION. goodluck with paper 2 and the rest of your exams. i hope this helped

boreddd

HSC
OMG!!!!!!!!! are you serious you wrote answers to all three focuses?
you just had to choose ONE of the three focuses that you discussed in your school
did you get enough time to write all the sections???

hehehe... hope you get a good mark...

frankie547343

Banned
HSC
surely i get mRKS FOR GOING BEYPOND WTAS REQUIRED

do u think it will harm my uai

im aiming for law or med

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)