NO motivation... (1 Viewer)

skankit

i dunno how many of you are in the same boat, but drama is my last exam, and i havent had anything since wednesday, and im just having so much trouble motivating myself to study for drama!!

its just worth so little! and i just CANT be bothered :eek:

i really need to though!! anyone have motivation tips?

dezzy

HSC
im in the same boat but drama is my 3rd last exam...so...yea, i really need to find the motivation..lol

no advice soz...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Think of it this way.

Where will you be in a few years??? I guess you wouldn't care what happened in your hsc, but they're only asking for ONE MORE day of your life. Just a few hours. Just put in for those hours. It's been hard for all of us, and perhaps, if you're getting into uni, and you're aiming for 90, and you got 89, you'd think, why didn't I put in for those few meesley hours??? If you're not intending for uni, its the same deal. It's just a few hours.

You'll be great. Just a little further now :)

sub

ur_inner_child is right...srsly...its just a few hours...it wont kill u. and u MIGHT regret it...im not gonna deny u might get what u want without trying, but on the off-chance u dont, u WILL be regretting it. not long to go...jsut keep on going...also, ur not gonna die by studying/trying. if u need to study in blocks of 20 mins...apparently ur brain only functions effectively for that long anyway. and atleast u'll be getting somewhere...now is NOT the time to give up. if u get long breaks, sure take a break for a day or two (depending on how muhc u can afford)...but then get on going...dw, u'll be fine :)

oh, and goodluck :)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Worse thing about HSC drama is that you were always gonna have to do it twice. Dude, its two essays in 1.5 hrs, really, its nothing. Just go in there as prepared as you can possibly be so in a month you can say, i couldn't have done better than what this says!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Im not going to study at all for drama, just read some notes for a couple of hours on the morning of the exam.

Drama is easy. :uhhuh:

skankit

hehe yeah im trying tow rite essays to memorise, but i just cant concentrate!! im like sitting here being like "well i COULD write this essay... or i could go watch tv..." and of course tv sounds like a fantastic option :eek:

i dunno like i know enough to bullshit my way through but i would like to do well!

stupid hsc!!

you guys are right tho - just a few more hours and im freeeeeeeeeeeeee :uhhuh:

how glad are you dramas not on the last day?!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
my god...EXTREMELY GLAD!

I couldn't have survived another another. I'm only barely surviving the first 2 weeks. lol

skankit, do a trade off. Like say, ok "sit here for 3 hours, and write the goddamn essay", then when the 3 hours is up, reward urself for an hour of tv. and so forth :p it works!!

kalinda

HSC
setting time limits is good because u then when u get near the time limit ur like hurry up and get this done - rewards are good too especially where they include chocolate

Ezzmaye

HSC
N/A
I'm in da same boat as u aswell. I'm not really fussed about drama, cause it's easy. But u should maybe read da plays or sumthin to get u motivated. I just thought of all da tecniques i have to remember and then went "crap". I just thought maybe goin over the tecniques would help u...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)