No motivation (1 Viewer)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Originally posted by GemmaHavok
Ditto... I had a study day today... did nothing... Studying is so boring!!
thats what i should be doing now ... i was going to go bak an hour and a half ago but i got distracted and i hate maths so .... no motivation

pink_esky

everyone says eat and sleep. That's crap. Such a generalised comment is no use. Eat about half of what the diet people tell you, as when you eat too much (as much as they recommend) you feel full and lethargic. Try eating more fresh fruits, go for a walk/run in the morning and a run in the arvo. The oxygen will stimulate your brain and make you more interested in whatever you're doing. Just don't waste that concentration on tv or msn. also, find something that inspires you no matter what mood you're in. I can rely on Legally Blonde to get me motivated. While it may seem superficial to some, Reese Witherspoon's sheer enthusiasm is infectious and always makes me want to study; no matter what time of the day or night it is. Also, if you find you're getting bored with a subject, change. Of you find you can't concentrate, go to sleep and set your alarm for 3 or 4 hours earlier than you would normally wake up. If this sounds unappealing, ring a friend for a QUICK chat, but then get into it. Doing any if not all of these should help atleast a bit.

grimmo

to say> 'Just eat, and go to bed early' is fairly general! Look at what your eating! Eat healthy food... i know i sound like your mum, but its kinda true. what you put into your body, you'll get outa it! xx

Taz-j

I have spoken to a teacher and it didn't seem to help. She recommended me to see the school counicler whos been trying to help me. The motivation is getting better but not my energy levels.

Originally posted by juggernaut
energy levels might not be to do with motivation.. go get a blood test
Why what else could it be if I got blood tests?

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Taz-j
I have no motivation and very little energy. I'm always tired and sometimes I fall asleep in my Ancient History class because my teacher just talks (alot!) I go home and have no energy for assesments or homework and often leave them to the last minute.
I want good marks and good major works but this dosn't motivate me. Anyone got any sujestions on getting motivated?
they call i chronic fatigue syndrome......go get a checkup

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by lil_star
play sport...it helps release tension....and eat properly and eat PROPER food...not junk food!
I ate like 3 chocolate eggs just then :uhoh: :p

felafel

i say take power naps every once in a while. oh boy that's a funny term! sleep soundly for 20 minutes, no more, otherwise you can't get to sleep at night

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)