no motivation... japanese fading... (1 Viewer)

holy priest

HSC
mou nihongo no tekisuto ga owatta kara, dou suru?

I've already finished the course (well, the beginners course, a while ago) and i have very little motivation and direction in terms of revision for HSC. Anyone have any ideas?

X

xeuyrawp

holy priest said:
mou nihongo no tekisuto ga owatta kara, dou suru?

I've already finished the course (well, the beginners course, a while ago) and i have very little motivation and direction in terms of revision for HSC. Anyone have any ideas?
Ok, it's important that your skills DON'T fade. This means you CAN'T stop revising. I know it's a bitch, but the whole HSC is. You're lucky to have finished so early, my teacher sucked and we just got in; you've got heaps of time just to go over comprehensions, do some more listening tapes, write some essays, and get some feedback!

At this point, it's hard to study as agressively as you did when you were "learning", I know, but you can still do a good job and stay calm, without wasting time going over stuff you already know, if you think it through.

Conversation with your teachers and friends is also good, as is just passive reading, but you'll only get sharper if you hit the comprehensions+questions+essays *thumbs up*

You're nearlly there, just gotta push yourself a bit and it'll be over. Furthermore, if you need ANY help, whatsoever, email me and we can email, talk on MSN, or talk on the phone- I've got some good experience behind me and I still do Jap:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)