no more hsc (1 Viewer)

lozzipops_87

HSC
i cant wait till this crap is all over and i can stop feeling like im under so much pressure!! im going to BURN all my school books! who is up for burning their books!!!??

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yeah, but what happens if you happen to need one of your books next year? if you go to uni or something? Sure, burning pointless shit would be fun. like the journeys stimulus booklet.. in fact, im burning all my english stuff.

roxy_chick

HSC
I was going to burn all my books...but ive been think that perhaps i should give back to environment after all that paper ive taken from it and bury it instead...use it as compost...

jdrockefeller

HSC
My summary books for Business, Legal and History Extension are of a pretty high standard, so I'm gonna try and sell them to the Year 11s at my school. Doubt they'll buy though.

If not, FYAR BABY!!!

7th Sign

HSC
stuff burning shit,

I am selling every last book of mine that will make me happy and make schoolies alot more fun as I will have more $$$ :D :D :D :D

year 10/11 kids just wait for the biggest text book sale this year !!!

Comming to the sale section soon :D :D

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
My friends in year 11 have already bags all my books, notes, test and assignments...
My room is going to be sooo clean! I've got pointless school notes everywhere, i don't know what ill put in all my draws and cupboard space now! shopping spree!! :)

SlipStream

HSC
Yeh about two dozen of my mates and I are having a burning of all our notes (I will keep english though, cos I may need em in the future ;)). We're going camping, and hopefully it won't be a total fire ban otherwise we'll need a permit I guess, or take some fire extinguishers from my work (hope they don't break). But oh god, I can't wait to burn all my maths stuff - I even took to writing "burn" on all my disappointing assessments during the year with a highlighter. A few teachers noticed, and I think they were a bit cut :p.

Whatever I can sell I will sell to some Year 11 kid, otherwise the demons within will be released when my kilograms of notes go up in flames! To hell I condemn thee: burn!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Just gimme di trees and mek we smoke it yo-Sean Paul - We be burning :D

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I'm having a massive bonfire as a post-HSC party.

40 people x studyguides, books, notes, utensils, caluclators = good fun and a shoddy atmosphere.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
WHY burn it? its its good notes and stuff, SELL IT! make profit....or loss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)