No Money in Law !? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

biomolecule

HSC
'Theres no money in law' v 'Law, thats where the money is'.

Why is there two distinct perceptions of the income of the Law profession?

Which is more correct or less wrong?

Are we all just so greedy that the salary isnt appealing to our nature any more?

Where do you stand and how much is enough for you!?

ps why is it those of us who does law look more negatively towards it (me included).

kurtb22

HSC
'Theres no money in law' v 'Law, thats where the money is'.

Why is there two distinct perceptions of the income of the Law profession?

Which is more correct or less wrong?

Are we all just so greedy that the salary isnt appealing to our nature any more?

Where do you stand and how much is enough for you!?

ps why is it those of us who does law look more negatively towards it (me included).
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
No offence, but all I got from that post was:

"You've got be kidding me... lolwut OM NOM NOM?... It's just common sense."

Existential

HSC
N/A
you make no sense. please enroll yourself in "Fundamentals of English", if not "English as a Second Language".

HSC
Uni Grad
Fucking best post ever, hahaha.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Go back to year 3, my six year old cousin is more literate than you or better still stay confined in the School Certificate section.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
wtf, if you did that on purpose that's a bang up job.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Can someone explain the logic in doing law? You go to uni for like 5-6 years, graduate compete with another 1000 graduates competing for jobs, get a position, if you're lucky. Be worked through the floor by some barrister, on fairly mediocre pay (for the work you put in), until you get a partnership, and that's if you get one, and getting one doesn't even promise high pay.

Existential

HSC
N/A
You go to uni for like 5-6 years, graduate compete with another 1000 graduates competing for jobs, get a position, if you're lucky. Be worked through the floor by some barrister, on fairly mediocre pay (for the work you put in), until you get a partnership, and that's if you get one, and getting one doesn't even promise high pay.
well that's certainly a negative way of looking at things. i cant answer that.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Can someone explain the logic in doing law? You go to uni for like 5-6 years, graduate compete with another 1000 graduates competing for jobs, get a position, if you're lucky. Be worked through the floor by some barrister, on fairly mediocre pay (for the work you put in), until you get a partnership, and that's if you get one, and getting one doesn't even promise high pay.
BUT OGMG RPESTIGUE PPL LAW 99 CUT OFF SMART

PRETENTious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)