No Clubs? No Sport? No Nothing? WTH!! (1 Viewer)

Ball_man

HSC
Me & a few fwens recently asked around if UWS had any sport clubs and that cuz we're all the sporty type.

To our suprise they said " No sorry dear we don't have any at the moment!" Like what the "beeeep", what kind of uni is this?

Dont see anyone playing ball games or soccer but thats understandable but no clubs and no sport??? TERRIBLE! Theres touch football but it's TOUCH NOT TACKLE!

And for the past few days i saw these azns and 1 other dude playing this feather like thing kicking it around just on the grass area near Bobbies Cafe. Quite frankly thats the only sport i saw. Wanted to join but they looked too good.

And yes i'm quite a bitchy guy arent i???

Gloves

HSC
Yes, you are quite bitchy.

I saw a few guys playing tackle the other day.

VU-Nit

HSC
which campus you at?
at parra theres people playing basketball and tennis
and the feather thing youre refering to is shuttlecocks
its this asian game just gotta keep it in the air through using your legs

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
In recent years, teh uni axe the student union fees. Working students just don't want to pay union fees or textbook fees. Students are poor arse...

The uws although have neat trips and outings. Would be sweet to go interstate and all. Have anyone been to those trips? Tell me if its good!

loki911

HSC
Me & a few fwens recently asked around if UWS had any sport clubs and that cuz we're all the sporty type.

And for the past few days i saw these azns and 1 other dude playing this feather like thing kicking it around just on the grass area near Bobbies Cafe. Quite frankly thats the only sport i saw. Wanted to join but they looked too good.

And yes i'm quite a bitchy guy arent i???
AHHA YAY THATS ME AND MY MATES. Yes i agree it quite a shame that there is no clubs and we thought that as well. So we thought lets do our own thing :p.

Ball_man

HSC
AHHA YAY THATS ME AND MY MATES. Yes i agree it quite a shame that there is no clubs and we thought that as well. So we thought lets do our own thing :p.
u guys are 1st years? arent u?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
You go to UWS. Sport is too high-brow for you guys.
You're just expected to OD or fuck whores.
Not necessarily in that order.

HSC
You go to UWS. Sport is too high-brow for you guys.
You're just expected to OD or fuck whores.
Not necessarily in that order.
You go to UNSW. Your mother fucked a rich old guy and stole this money.
You're just expected to follow trends and become a homo like the rest of your friends because you think it's pretty cool at the moment.
But not necessarily that quickly, as you are spending so much time posting on BoS hoping to god someone approves of what you type.

Ball_man

HSC
Nup! dont play azn games sorri mate havent seen u guys okay for a while

chad29

HSC
What groups are there in Kingswood? Is there a drama one? When?

HSC
N/A
who goes to uni to play fucking sport? i dead uni. i go to class--- eat----go fucking home.

wth? SPORT?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
How about you stop whinging and make something if you want it? It wouldn't be difficult. Put up sign up sheets or something and get a bunch of people who do want to play. They're probably there, but since nobody at UWS (me included) wants to pay for more than they have to, don't rely on the uni for it.

Secondly, you're there to learn. This isn't high school.

Grow up and have some damn initiative, or is that word too big for you?

recursive

HSC
N/A
I'm at the Kingswood campus where there's no clubs or extracurricular activities of any sort. I bring my own lunch and a thermos of coffee because you get prison-raped at the checkout for shit I wouldn't feed to my worst enemy's dog (but not after 2.30pm because the cafeteria closes then), and there's nothing open after 5pm anyhow, by which time the place is deserted.

The place is a shithole full of dropkicks that shouln't even be in uni! like 80% failed the first physics test that was piss-easy, What a joke! I can't wait to transfer out of the place to a real uni. I'm on track to get D's and HD's in all my subjects this semester, them I'm gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)