NO accommodation (2 Viewers)

clairebear41

HSC
Oh my god you guys I thought everyone was getting UNI Gardens! I want people to go there so I'm not the only reject. My sister got the gardens too and there is no way in hell we are sharing a bedroom.

I hope they actually use the personality answers we had to write in the accommodation forms so we share together with similar people

John555

HSC
Dang, everyone is getting their accom offers! Making me nervous that they're going to stick me in some god forsaken dirty "motel"

clairebear41

HSC
you know when we applied for accommodation you had to answer those questions........lol

littles123

HSC
Eww.. I don't think I would be aloud to stay in a motel my parents wouldn't go for that... thats bordering on seedy. Don't worry I havent got mine either! keep refreshing..

clairebear41

HSC
Yeah not really. But you had to write down your interests/experiences and stuff like that.... so you know hopefully your with someone who is similar to you. If that makes sense

gingerwitch28

HSC
Dang, everyone is getting their accom offers! Making me nervous that they're going to stick me in some god forsaken dirty "motel"
I get the feeling (it says in the email "students only") that they'll email people when they decide they're compatible maybe? And I really, really hope we're all together.

clairebear41

HSC
I get the feeling (it says in the email "students only") that they'll email people when they decide they're compatible maybe? And I really, really hope we're all together.

I agree with you
Well this whole accommodation mess has atleast given us all something to talk about when we move to ANU.lol

gingerwitch28

HSC
I'm sorry to say this, Claire, but I think there's a good chance you'll end up with your sister :p

HiddenDragon

HSC
Bah still no offer! Its seems like on females have been offerd placed at UG so far.. thats weird.

clairebear41

HSC
I'm sorry to say this, Claire, but I think there's a good chance you'll end up with your sister :p

I know hey and I specifically asked not to be. I just sent them an email requesting that this not happen. It's not that we hate each other but our personalities clash. I'm praying that we are not together or one of us will die by the end of the week......

Anyone else got UNI Gardens?
Im kinda looking forward to it now!
It looks so clean :):):)

tazraz

HSC
I'm still waiting too! I did have plans for today but right now the refresh button on my email is very captivating...

tazraz

HSC
What the hell...i just got into Bruce. Huh? I swear I went from being considered by Burgmann to Bruce to Fenner to Bruce to Fenner to Bruce. Wow I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

littles123

HSC
What the hell...i just got into Bruce. Huh? I swear I went from being considered by Burgmann to Bruce to Fenner to Bruce to Fenner to Bruce. Wow I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
oh my god. those LIARS they say they're full! you give me a shimmer of hope!

gingerwitch28

HSC
Whoa that's crazy! But yeah, congrats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)