Nimbin (1 Viewer)

flappinghippo

HSC
Go to fucking Nimbin!

25 dollar day trip to Nimbin, departing from Byron Bay every day via shuttle bus, the greatest place in Australia.

They had weed, hash cookies, shrooms, weed, San Pedro cactus (mescaline), weed, DMT, weed, LSD, and weed up there EVERYWHERE when I went. On the street, in the museum, in shops, in windows.

There's a Hemp Bar on the main drag of the village where me and my friends' went, and sparked up among all these locals. It was the most chilled out, fascinating place during all of schoolies.

I wish I had spent my time more wisely, but boy-o did I pick up some great supplies.

Make sure you visit it, it's only an hour away from Byron.

But for the love of god don't do drugs! FFS that's illegal! Why would I ever advocate taking such abhorrent evil things?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I always wanted to go, will go for mardi grass this year if I have a car.
Heard the town's a bit overrated though. And the old locals get shitty about the drug tourist market.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Yeah Nimbin is full of tools going for "OMG DRUGS" much like the Netherlands now so that makes it gross

Russdog

russell
HSC
my parents took me to the 'mardi grass' when i was like 5. good fun. joint rolling competitions, etc.

Megan5

HSC
There is a place called the Sound Lounge in Nimbin where all the locals hang. When I was there, I hung out there and bonded/jammed with all the locals. Much fun. Definitely check it out if you've got a few hours spare.

It's an insanely psychedelic place. I found it to be best later at night, when noone was there. (I camped out on someone's farm with friends). It was much better than just visiting the town for a few hours then leaving. There arn't many places to stay over night though. Trespassing is illegal, but we did it anyway.

HSC
nimbin is a trip but funny as fuck, my friend and i went there last year to suss it out and if it's like everyone says it is .. and yeah, it is lol

we were in some supermarket or something and this old cunt comes up to the guy at the register, and the register guy just pulls out his backpack and little scales and deals the dude some weed, and the old cunt is like "oh yeah yeah i had to go to court for possession yesterday" and the other guy's like "oh really, how did that go for you?" and the old dude's like "not so well hey, i forgot when i rocked up for my trial that i had a big fuckin' plant in the back of my car in full view! it fucked me right over!" lol

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
katietheskatie said:
nimbin is a trip but funny as fuck, my friend and i went there last year to suss it out and if it's like everyone says it is .. and yeah, it is lol

we were in some supermarket or something and this old cunt comes up to the guy at the register, and the register guy just pulls out his backpack and little scales and deals the dude some weed, and the old cunt is like "oh yeah yeah i had to go to court for possession yesterday" and the other guy's like "oh really, how did that go for you?" and the old dude's like "not so well hey, i forgot when i rocked up for my trial that i had a big fuckin' plant in the back of my car in full view! it fucked me right over!" lol

hahaha

i seriously wanna go to mardigrass. just need to find peeps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)