• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Nikki Webster ??? (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
fire away said:
i personally dont mind nikki webster, i feel sorry 4 her the media always giv her shit, and shes just a young girl our age.......she copped so much this week ova her participating in dancing with the stars, wen all it comes down to in the end is its a charity event
true. i hated her guts ever since she sang at the olympics and was anticipating seeing her make a fool of herself on dancing with the stars... but she can actually dance really well.

people have lost the whole point of the show.... its for charity.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Charity is a secondary goal to advertising money though.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Do you think if they thought it wasn't going to revive their careers/make them more popular they'd do it? I'm talking about the mediocre starts not the randoms that just wanna go on tv.

leathaface

katietheskatie said:
what i think is really funny, is she did the hsc last year .. i remembered her saying in some interview 'oh music is a huge part of my life, i love studying it at school'. so for shits and giggles i looked her up in the distinguished achievers list - oh, no band six for you.

Getting 100 UAI don't mean shit! You got in uni right, so what? You're not making as much money as she is... she's whooping all our asses in life because she's probably getting millions.

No I dislike the girl, first appearence emitts the essence of a bitch.

I refuse to accept any appearences of charities she does... for the above reason.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Nikki_Webster said:
You are all just jealous of me! don't you know what its like!????
I'd like to see you wear my shoes for a while, then I'm sure you'd all change your opinions
You don't even know me, so why judge so harshly?
leave me alone!
now now thats not a nice way to treat the public. *scandal*
anyways, the fact u joined up on here and this is ALL u hav posted, and uve been on here, wat, 1 day, demonstrates u definately arent nikki. besides that point, shouldnt u b off dancin with the stars?

whoever u r go back 2 original account

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
nikki wasnt wearing much in Dancing With the Stars last night.
and i didnt like the wig.

HSC
my ex girlfriend went to the same school as Nikki Webster... i tried to get her bashed hahaha shes a dumb fuckin snob with no fucking talent i hope she gets hit by a car.

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
I haven't read through this thread so sorry if someone's posted this already.
I read yesterday that Nikki Webster is doing a FHM shoot. ::vomit:: I'd like to know who'd ogle that. She looks like a cabbage patch doll.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
mizz_smee said:
you would think she was doing music
and she had any talent would get a band 6
with all the smart music people around her they would be able to help her
she did get a band 6 in music... she did it in yr 11.... at our school we all have to do 2 hsc subjects in yr 11.

but anyways, she's a nice person if you actually knew her, and she doesn't have a big head or anything. I went to school with her. well actually i went to 2 of her schools. She was in my classes, and yes, she is really nice and friendly. It's not surprising that people on BOS don't like her, because she specifically doesn't target a teenage audience with her songs. And I'm glad she is on dancing with the stars.... its a relief to have somebody with some actual dancing ability on that damn show, because they are all crap dancers.

Whatever you people have against her, thats your problem, but its not fair to say that she's a bitch and a snob, because i would bet that 98% of you haven't met her, so you wouldn't know her anyway.

Last edited:

DopeyB

HSC
llamalope said:
she did get a band 6 in music... she did it in yr 11.... we all have to do 2 hsc subjects in yr 11.

but anyways, she's a nice person if you actually knew her, and she doesn't have a big head or anything. I went to school with her. well actually i went to 2 of her schools. She was in my classes, and yes, she is really nice and friendly. It's not surprising that people on BOS don't like her, because she specifically doesn't target a teenage audience with her songs. And I'm glad she is on dancing with the stars.... its a relief to have somebody with some actual dancing ability on that damn show, because they are all crap dancers.

Whatever you people have against her, thats your problem, but its not fair to say that she's a bitch and a snob, because i would bet that 98% of you haven't met her, so you wouldn't know her anyway.

Nikki?? is that you??

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
i reckon good on her....i mean, i dont like her music AT ALL, but i would rather young Aussie girls look up to an Aussie like Nikki rather than try to emulate one of her american counterparts, like the duff girl or the olsen twins (hot as they are :))

I reckon go for it. If you like her (which would be bizarre...because most of us are in year 11 and 12....and her music is aimed at 9 year olds....but anyway) then go by her cd's. If not, just think how lucky we are that she's not going to prostitute herself like Paris Hilton or whatever (for now, anyway).

PS--i HATE NIKKI WEBSTER....but what i say still stands :D

persephone

HSC
i heard she was going to pose for fhm....which is very odd and strange and highly disgusting. btw, anybody who buys a copy of that with her in it is equally odd and strange and possibly deranged.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)