• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Nikki Webster ??? (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Grobus said:
*Dons flame proof suit*

Im going to be a dissenter here and say that Nikki Webster has grown up to be decent. Im sure any girl would look good with a ton of professional make up, a stylist and a professional photo shoot, but Im looking at her website now and there are far uglier girls in pop culture. Ashley Simpson is twenty times worse for one.

Shed look good if she was a brunette with straight hair (her hair is too reminiscent of Strawberry Kisses).

Here is a photo of her for those who, like me, havent seen her since that horrid video clip of the equally horrid song Strawberry Kisses.

welll theres an improvement to those shocking memories of strawberry kisses lol

Collin

HSC
N/A
Grobus said:
*Dons flame proof suit*

Im going to be a dissenter here and say that Nikki Webster has grown up to be decent. Im sure any girl would look good with a ton of professional make up, a stylist and a professional photo shoot, but Im looking at her website now and there are far uglier girls in pop culture. Ashley Simpson is twenty times worse for one.

Shed look good if she was a brunette with straight hair (her hair is too reminiscent of Strawberry Kisses).

Here is a photo of her for those who, like me, havent seen her since that horrid video clip of the equally horrid song Strawberry Kisses.

I agree man, there are far worse girls in the pop culture.. such as Ashlee, like you mentioned.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
omg have you guys seen the cover of this months cosmo? how can you say ashlee simpson isnt hot??? i can understand saying her music is shit and shes a bad singer.... but come on... shes definitely hot

dave_119

Banned
HSC
yeah, id poon ashlee simpson for sure, as well as her sister, and her mum.. thats all the simpson pooning i need... maybe they could sing, but id prefer a moan!!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
"http://www.nikkiwebster.com.au/pic/...ter_leaning.jpg"
ummm.......that's your idea of hot? ok then....some guys have wierd tastes.....

sladehk

le random
HSC
dolly doctor said:
hahahaha yeh she sings about truly deep stuff.

but really, what happened to her? i wanna know too!!!

and the reason we all hate her is cos she is our age and the only thing that got her famous was being able to swing on a high trapeze thing at the olympics.....

i thought she was fantastic (at the olympics) til i found out she was my age, then i got dead set jealous, but after that i got over it and figured she must have died cos she honestly wasnt around anymore
^ Maybe that's y i dislike her

-------------------
But she's not hot in my opinion, looks like a normal-uglish chick!!

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I cant see what the fuss is about with Ashlee Simpson, I really dont like her, though its probably more because of her trashy image projection rather than any kind of physical shortcomings.

Jessica Simpson does nothing but freak me out either because she looks like a Barbie doll. There is hot, but then there is a place beyond that - a place so perfect things are boring and sterile.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
they r both pretty spoilt, when jessica came out i used 2 think dat she waz a decent girl butn now money changes most ppl and daz wats happend 2 her shez gon so lo.

firehose

HSC
Well judging from what i've been reading Nikki Webster is pretty spoilt and bitchy as well. man i was so never impressed from the very first time i saw her 'flying' around the olympic stadium almost 5 yrs ago.

' heard somewhere that Nikki is gonna pose for FHM or something...... oh man i wanna puke.............. that is just SO wrong.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Whats with the rabid hostility towards her though? Surely she isnt more offensive to you guys than most of the "artists" that you see on television and hear on the radio?

firehose

HSC
I don't know, just something terribly dislikeble about her..... and it's not because we're not jealous of her or anything, her character, and her attitude.... it really is something that doesn't appeal to a lot of ppl.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I dont see how a curly haired girl is less relate-able to than a muscly black man with a lot of jewellery singing about cars and banging lots of women.

HSC
she looks exactly the same, only with more eyeliner and more slut-faced frosty lipstick.

and can i say - someone get that girl a stylist. like really. there's a difference between dressing originally and looking like you've rolled around in spotlight's dumpster and found a pair of really fucking ugly shoes while you're in there.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I think she looks pretty well dressed - those clothes suit her figure and image well. Plus they are cut nicely.

Im sure if they were on the body of a girl who isnt widely hated they wouldnt be commented on.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah crap there is a tiny black spider in my room somewhere

im worried he will grow up and remember me- but back to the topic

whether or not u find her attractive doesnt change the fect shes terrible

a best of tour? what is she thinking? does she think/?

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Why does Nikki Webster get particularly singled out though? There are people who are just as bad as she is who dont cop anywhere near as much. In fact, many of them (ie the Black Eyed Peas) are actually widely enjoyed.

HSC
because she's fucking terrible, and is famous for hanging on a bit of string in front of millions of people nearly five years ago.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i just think shes alot more annoying eg "strawberry kisses"

plus shes from sydney and ppl know her- so its alot easier to hear stories and gossip about her.......

Amryllis

HSC
spin spin sugar said:
i met a guy once who had sex with her, he said it was like fucking a muppet
That's such a mean thing to say. :mad: No girl would ever want a guy she's had intimate relations with to talk about her like that - celebrity or not.

The guy might be lying about actually having sex with her you know...

timrie6

HSC
N/A
as JKD I think mentioned before, it is a case of tall poppy syndrome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)