Nightwish Fans (1 Viewer)

mstanford

HSC
Hey...I haven't posted anything for ages, so I thought I'd put this one up for those who are fans of Nightwish.

I only recently started listening to them, and they're already my new favorite metal band.
What do think of 'Once'?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I never really got into them that much, though I do like Romanticide.

daniL

HSC
I am a fan. Finland seems to produce really great 'metal' music. Apocalyptica are really good as well.

Zyklon

Banned
HSC
daniL said:
I am a fan. Finland seems to produce really great 'metal' music. Apocalyptica are really good as well.
Eh? Minus maybe Demilich and Wyrd, Finland has some pretty bad and overrated metal music.

ie; Children of Bodom, Impaled Nazarene, ...and Oceans, Finntroll and Farmakon.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
mstanford said:
Hey...I haven't posted anything for ages, so I thought I'd put this one up for those who are fans of Nightwish.

I only recently started listening to them, and they're already my new favorite metal band.
What do think of 'Once'?
"Once" was great. :) I loved Ghost Love Score
Kinda glad that Roadrunner records didn't completely ruin Nightwish and finally shat out something that was gold.

Now just hoping Roadrunner won't ruin Opeth.

-rok-chik-

HSC
yeah im a hightwish fan, fell in love with Dead Boys Poem the first time i heard it (first NW song i heard)....Once is awsome, but some of their older stuff is better.
I still cant get over no being able to see them in march, they only played at 18+ venues...
:'(

Jem

HSC
Fun music to listen to, not particularly metal as fuck which seems to earn them a lot of criticism, but a nice change every now and then.

Also, very accessible (probably responsible for more of the criticism), aside from hardcore metal poser kids I'm yet to come across anyone I know who doesn't like them, parents, etc included.

Best of all, put on a very entertaining show live :) (Sorry -rok-chik-, I couldn't resist. Hopefully they'll be back soon) :)

mstanford

HSC
Ollz San said:
LOVE Nightwish.
Listen to the other albums though.
Yeah, after listening to 'Once', there's no way I'm missing out on the others.

-rok-chik-

HSC
lol its ok ogmzergrush, a few of mi mates n mi boyfriend went so im used to it. I hope they come back too, but im not to sure they will as this was there first trip down under and i hate to say it but im not sure they will......seriously how long did it take for them to get here this time?....yaa :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)