Night Classes (1 Viewer)

addicts

Officially Insane
HSC
Does usyd offer night classes for arts? I'm assuming they would but I can't find it on their website..
how flexible are people finding usyd in terms of classes? specifically any part time (night) students...

izzy88

HSC
Does usyd offer night classes for arts? I'm assuming they would but I can't find it on their website..
how flexible are people finding usyd in terms of classes? specifically any part time (night) students...
Perhaps someone will be able to correct me, but to be honest I don't know whether arts really offers night classes. I've never seen any running, nor seen any in the timetabling.

I guess some Masters courses might, but I'm not sure about undergraduate BA.

Sorry I can't be of more help. Hopefully someone else on here might know, or you may need to call up the Arts faculty to ask them what options there are.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
As far as I know, undergraduate doesn't. The latest tends to be 5-6pm and even those are very rarely lectures (mostly tutes).

Some honours and postgrad stuff do have night streams available, but I'm not entirely sure of the details.

jet

Banned
HSC
Generally only in postgrad, because <del>candidates</del> students often have jobs etc during the day.

Last edited:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
^^^ What he said.

On the days I go home from University late, I have observed that the general age group of the students coming in/going home tends to be around ~21+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)