Nida (1 Viewer)

six demon bag

HSC
Whose auditioning/going for an interview for 2010?
What course and when? :)
I'm doing acting audition on 18/11
I'll get sent home, but it should be fun anyway!

johony

HSC
good luck rosie!

i think i'll be going for a part-time course for the time being, i don't think i'll even try auditioning for another 2 years or so

six demon bag

HSC
I can see it as being as much as a fun day of watching other peopel perform, but still, I'm into that haha. I think I might short-course as well and just keep auditioning (at other schools as well) till they feel sympathetic or something.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
A friend of mine either just had his, or has it coming up soon. He's got one on the 20th but I can't remember whether it's for NIDA or WAAPA

johony

HSC
I can see it as being as much as a fun day of watching other peopel perform, but still, I'm into that haha. I think I might short-course as well and just keep auditioning (at other schools as well) till they feel sympathetic or something.
you'll probably get into a private college, but my concern is that there are too many dubious colleges - you don't know whether these places are legit or not and are interested in only taking your money or not.

with that said, i've done a private course under two Stella Adler graduates about 2 years ago - and it was one of the most challenging courses i've ever done, really changed the way i performed....although i'd be hard pressed to remember what i've learnt now haha

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)