Nicole Richie new album (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I cant wait. Its rumoured to be titled, "Don't make me kick you in the face, fat cunt" which i assume will also be the first released single off the album

Ninemsn News said:
Nicole Richie has assured impatient fans that her debut album will be released before the end of the year. "I've just been trying to put my whole heart in it because I have so many projects, so it's taking a little longer than I expected," admits the reality TV star. However, she thinks the end result will be worth the wait. "It's like a mixture of rock and soul, a little bit of dance also," she says. "I play piano, violin and cello, so I'm gonna be playing (those instruments) on my album as well."

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Don't make me kick you in the face, fat cunt
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually, if she can play piano, cello and violin (as in, if she has real musical talent) it might not be a complete trainwreck...

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Yeah, im interested in seeing what Sum 41 covers she decides to play on her album. Shes no Brownsound, well, not really. :eek:

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
absolution* said:
I cant wait. Its rumoured to be titled, "Don't make me kick you in the face, fat cunt" which i assume will also be the first released single off the album

BAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! I didn't know she could sing... or rather that she thinks she can sing... or rather that she thinks people might actually want to listen to her sing. I thought her talents included *acting* on reality tv, standing on a red carpet, and appearing in magazines.

slip

HSC
i cant remember her fathers name

i think it was linoel richie or somethin, he was a big musician

anyway ive heard some reviews of a live nicole ritchie performance of her fathers work and she seems to be a very talented musician.

we jsut ahve to see if she can write music as well as she can play it, cause we know that the two things dont always go hand in hand.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
yeah, i bet she was the love-child of kermit the frog and tony abbott or something ..

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
There's no way in hell Paris Hilton should release an album. And apparently she's already gotten bad feedback from the public for her wanting to become a pop star. She was performing her song "Screwed" somewhere and she was booed off. So much for starting an album, huh?

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
the only reason these people makes albums is because there is an apparent demand for them. what i want to know is, who are the people buying them so i may re-educate them on the subject of good music

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
babez_hamp said:
the only reason these people makes albums is because there is an apparent demand for them. what i want to know is, who are the people buying them so i may re-educate them on the subject of good music
people that watch the OC.

californiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)