• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Nick Xenophon (1 Viewer)

Progressive

HSC
Nick Xenephon boohoo, the stimilus package should have been passed in a jiffy, and if Nick the prick enetered politics to make a difference well he chose a wrong career path, you make friends in politics, you organise your next job and your nice super benefits. And you buy holidays houses in countries with no stamp duty to aviod the horror taxes in Australia like they normally do hehehehe :):):):)

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
Well he was doing, what he campigned on, so i dont see anything wrong.

nimrod_dookie

Tryhard Geek
HSC
As a South Australian, I am always in two minds about "Media Nick". I often find many of his political campaigns (particularly the ones back in his state political career) to be shonky and aiming to garner votes on amusement factor, rather than the issue at hand.

Having said that though, it was fantastic to see him hold out for more money to be fast tracked for the Murray Darling Basin considering it is a lifeline for agriculture, one of the biggest contributers to Australia's economy. If Australia is going to be plunged into debt or goes into recession at least we would have rectified some of the issues associated with one of our most important natural resources which can help lessen the blow in some regard. I'd always rather see more money go towards a natural resource than see millions of people (myself included) have half of JB-HiFi in their lounge.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Gotta give it to Xenaphon, though; the man has balls. Two of them. Big ones. Hanging. Between his legs. Like most real men.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)