Nice, Sad, Songs (1 Viewer)

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
How much we differ bennychanman!

why do you want to be "wallowing in self pity", listening to sad music. I vote listening to some really loud music, and running around your room bashing stuff up - transform the sadness into some anger. Anger is a hell of a lot easier to release.

*Disclaimer - in no way does pinkelephant condone the harming of small animals in sadistic rituals to release anger, but purely recommends running around, headbanging, jumping and smashing items.

*Disclaimer's disclaimer - in no way does pinkelephant condone the smashing of other peoples items, just your own :D

bennychanman

Stratttys (That's Strathfield, for all those who a
HSC
pinkelephant said:
How much we differ bennychanman!

why do you want to be "wallowing in self pity", listening to sad music. I vote listening to some really loud music, and running around your room bashing stuff up - transform the sadness into some anger. Anger is a hell of a lot easier to release.

*Disclaimer - in no way does pinkelephant condone the harming of small animals in sadistic rituals to release anger, but purely recommends running around, headbanging, jumping and smashing items.

*Disclaimer's disclaimer - in no way does pinkelephant condone the smashing of other peoples items, just your own :D

you see i'm not actually angry :p nor violent, or angry....
i'm just sad...in the true sense of the word because my love for my high school crush will remain forever unrequited...and that is so heartbreaking...
ah well, we were from two opposite worlds anyway, two totally different groups, it was never gonna happen, even though this person kneeeww very well (and everybody knew) that i loved him..

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
def coldplay songs

unbreak my heart- toni braxton

alex lloyd songs
green/never meant to fail

the other aussie dudes name i forgot but he has an album called better days i think..! bingo! Pete Murray!

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
pink floyd - lots... namely wish you were here, if, shine on you crazy diamond
don mclean - vincent
and more

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
nice choice.. although all of saucerful of secrets is awesome, i dont like separating the song into its parts, the whole song is great

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Seeing The Doors reminded me of their nice, sad song The End. Brilliant

frog3

The End is outstanding but their saddest song is most likely "The Severed Garden"....a recording of Morrison reading poetry about death to the rest of The Doors playing classical music on their instruments

tim price

HSC
johnny cash version is better.

radiohead - how to disappear completely

LuKiN

HSC
Queens of the Stone Age - Someone's in the Wolf. its not a sad song... but its definately haunty

but sad song::

Pearl Jam - Indifference
Pearl Jam - Immortality
Pearl Jam - Strangest Tribe

know_it_all

kissing you (theme song from romeo n juliet) by des'ree
collide by howie day
beautiful disaster kelly clarkson

*mel*

"My Beloved One" by Ben Harper. I have his CD but only listened to it properly the for the first time today, and omg that song made me cry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)