nice guys (1 Viewer)

View from that article which i will click because i'm not a lazy mother f*cker is

• A load of codswallop. OBVIOUSLY why wouldn't chicks want a nice guy?

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Definitely true. A true jerk is the way to go

Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Hmmm i'm going to sit on the fence. Something in between

Votes: 33 25.0%
  • No i didn't read it because i am a lazy motherf*cker. I'm also a troll

Votes: 39 29.5%

• Total voters

davin

HSC
N/A
i think of it as a little of both

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
i usually feel more comfortable with the quiet ones, just because I kno that they wont talk too much :)

but quite the opposite when im drunk :S

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
LOL do you feel sh** because you're pissed off that there seems to be a never-ending supply of nice guys? judging by the votes

or cause you're an ex-nice guy and don't want to have anything to do with a nice guys thread :eek: ?

the way the article dude writes it though makes it seem as if nice guys is NOT the way to go .. and his advice to the nice guys is full-on sarcasm. at least in my view :uhhuh:

davin

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
So would I be stating a fact and not generalising after 17 pages, that nice guys are boring?

This thread gives me the shits. Whenever I get home from uni at 9pm in a mildly upbeat mood, entering this thread kills it. [/ramble]
then, um.... don't enter it?

berry580

HSC
*yooneek* said:
nice guys may finish "last"...

but just because they might have to wait a bit longer doesn't mean that they get the scraps of woman-kind.
But would they be all "used up"?

I didn't think of this point though, so don't hurt me....... * looking at you *

HSC
Komaticom said:
My behaviour online may have appeared to have changed but I'm firmly cemented as nice IRL, regardless of how shit I feel.
I'm not getting anywhere but I have academic concerns to tend to, for another year anyway.

I need sleep, preferably more than 1.5 hours a day... meh.
you remind me of all emo-like i dont know why

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
probably because every post is about how his life is hard

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Komaticom said:
So would I be stating a fact and not generalising after 17 pages, that nice guys are boring?
pretty much, yes.
sorry dude

HSC
sunjet said:
probably because every post is about how his life is hard
to change to commerce/arts to learn a language you need to speak to the arts dept first to recommend you a course and subject to start off with. if you can already speak the language ask them to assess you,i skipped 4 subjects because of my current level of greek that normally require prereqruisits which i was excused by head teacher of greek.

otherwise if you totally learn it from the start, then go to commerce (john goodsell) get a form to change dont forget to note your subject id and the time you want allocated.

qapl

HSC
Comparison to naruto which is fictional
nice guy = naruto
jerk = sasuke
girl = sakura

Most people in this thread will have no idea wat im talking about and i'll probably piss ppl off for going off topic.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
you're a f*cking tool

sorry :eek:

all i know is that sakura means cherry blossoms ...

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i watch naruto, and most 'nice guys' aren't like naruto because they have no saving grace.

qapl

HSC
now to do the opposite
nice girl = hinata
jerk = sakura
guy = naruto

conclusion drawn from this fictional anime, people only notice jerks.

feel free to disagree in my classification of sakura as a jerk.

*sasha*

HSC
i cant be bothered reading the whole thread but i think it basically comes down to the fact that nice guys end up being taken for granted coz theyre always there as well as the fact that bad boys are seen to have more confidence and charm. yes i know its a generalisation but its not the fact that theyre bad boys that would attract a chick but more the fact that they have confidence.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Komaticom said:
Life can't possibly be hard if I don't have one, so nerrrrrrrrrrr.

Doing nothing is the easy life. Boring and a waste, but easy.
Um ok. Are you openly depressed off internet?

HSC
but you generally present to us a very pessimistic and negative person, every second post is about something bad that happends. in seriousness perhaps you shlould talk to someone about it? i know what its like and its very self destructive, i dont recommenda shrink or anything unless youve totally gone bonkers just maybe to family, friends or whoever

HSC
Komaticom said:
Every THIRD post. Every second post is an expletive aimed at the general community.

Maybe if someone told me that two years ago, it might've helped.
After two years you either you get used to it (and become a very cold person) or self destruct. I'm not dead yet so it's all good.

If there was one person, for some extreme reason that I needed someone to talk to, it would be me. *puts on Peer Mentor hat to offer shallow, generic encouragement*

Old Mr.-bouncy-av-Benefactor-posting-funny-uplifting-things isn't coming back anytime soon, if at all. Get used to it.

In the meantime I'm off to make a funny uplifting 6 minute romance film to compensate my real life progress :p.
so what? i was self destructive from 12-17 thats 5 years, i still got out of it and it took me like 3 months too get out of the loop. do shit that goes against your usual depression, want too play games to drown your depression? go out instead, want to play counterstrike? go invite friends watch a movie at cinemas, just keep doing that and eventually you get out of it. hf

davin

HSC
N/A
well, for starters, doesn't mean real change if you're just doing good to get good in return.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)