NFL, NRL or AFL (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
AFL is the worst out of the three. It just seems like such a scrappy game. What annoys me most about it is when someone takes a mark and they walk back 50 metres and never end up kicking the ball anywhere near where they took the mark. It's like they actually want to make it harder for themselves to score a goal. It's silly.

you are a moron. they move away from the mark because the defender can stand on the mark and if they are good enough they can jump and catch or knock the ball to it misses its intended target. if they move back further from the mark they can do a kick with a lower, and therefore straighter trajectory.

source: im an afl fullback

Zrap

glock9
HSC
you are a moron. they move away from the mark because the defender can stand on the mark and if they are good enough they can jump and catch or knock the ball to it misses its intended target. if they move back further from the mark they can do a kick with a lower, and therefore straighter trajectory.

source: im an afl fullback
This is true.

source: Barry Hall

zingerburger

HSC
Yeah, I realise that. But it doesn't change the fact that it's still a scrappy game. To each their own, I guess.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
How funny is it in AFL when players have only eyes for the ball and lose track of opponents lurking around, only to get absolutely smashed the second they grip the footy.

Feels awesome too when you're doing the big hitting.

HSC
NFL and NRL are for butt sniffing men who like to shove their fingers up other mens butts so later they can go home and jack off whilst smelling their fingers. No but seriously NFL and NRL suck...their is no skill to that game all u do is run around and tackle. AFL ftw

JB10

HSC
NFL and NRL are for butt sniffing men who like to shove their fingers up other mens butts so later they can go home and jack off whilst smelling their fingers. No but seriously NFL and NRL suck...their is no skill to that game all u do is run around and tackle. AFL ftw
Dumbass.

Try throwing a football exactly where it needs to be while keeping in mind the routes your 4 recievers are running, where the safeties and cornerbacks are, avoiding pressure from 4 300lb men, stepping up in the direction your offensive line are blocking, and releasing the ball within 2.5 seconds.

I'll give you a football, I will give you a STILL target, I won't put any pressure on you, and I'll let you take 5 minutes to throw the ball. Not only will you not hit the target, your ball will probably be an ugly looking thing that will be lucky to travel 12 yards.

spence

HSC
Real intelligent argument there. Have you ever seen an NFL game?

Mozza91

HSC
Why live ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)