Votes: 3 33.3%
  • i dont understand why there is a poll here

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • i have to

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

speed_bump

invalid
So how does every1 feel about going back to uow after the break??? Im acually lookin foward to it after my extended break of a few months of doing nothing but gettin drunk (although that wasnt that bad ;-))
So do u guys reakon it will be eaiser now that we know what we are in for??

(yes im bored and cant spell for shit.....)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
I'm not looking forward to it. Any questions, consult my semi-complete timetable in the timetable thread. You'll understand why after looking at it.

adsta

HSC
I really don't want to go back... This time last year, I was keen to get back, and even after the summer holiday I was kinda looking forward to going back. I don't know what it is, but I'm just not in the mood. I guess the only thing I'm looking forward to is getting back to the gym.

santaslayer

HSC
I'm not looking forward to it at all. I thought last semester was a lot of work. Now I look at this semester's workload, and I'm pissing my pants already. :p

HSC
I am pretty keen. I have reduced my shifts at work, and taking on an extra subject (now 5 commerce)... I am looking forward to a good session but WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH RECESS BEING AFTER WEEK 10?

who the fuck thinks 10 weeks study, break, 3 weeks study is a good idea?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Meh, it sucks going back, because I loved the break.... except that at least this semester the Jebs and Grinspoon are playing, but the list of unimovies isn't exactly thrilling :(

Ahwell, it's just another semester where there's never enough time to do stuff because of procrastination.

Pudgedog

im back, but.
it sucks, i have been falling asleep in lectures, i went to this econ111 the other day we were in this row of three, and apparently, the guy next to me was snoring and the girls in front of him were pissed.

or was that me.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Pudgedog said:
im back, but.
it sucks, i have been falling asleep in lectures, i went to this econ111 the other day we were in this row of three, and apparently, the guy next to me was snoring and the girls in front of him were pissed.

or was that me.
I've loved Intro Micro 111, I remember getting asked to leave with most of my tutorial because we were all up the back of the 67.107 intoxicated from a 3 hour drinking session we organised...

santaslayer

HSC
Pudgedog said:
im back, but.

or was that me.
Your fucking Tony aren't you? I know you. :p......Muahahaah!

The guy who was snoring comes on this site as well. :uhhuh: :p :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)