• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Newcastle (1 Viewer)

studynoob

HSC
N/A
also when i visited newcastle to see grandparents as usual i carried my board and hopped off to see my newcastle skater friends i heard there was this gang war between some angry high schoolers while i skated in this old bowl some kids yelled racial slurs and hurled bottles at me i hucked a rock and i hit this skinny fag he tried to fight me but his mates pulled him away and they swore at me the next day i know is the entire park is filled with beer cans trash graffiti and there was a old dryer and a burned car in the bowl fuck this shit i couldnt skate!!! it pissed me off!!

studynoob

HSC
N/A
this is not relevant to the current shit happening now but as far as i remember in 1997-98 i met some friendly locals and somehow a teenager popped out of nowhere acting tough he beat the shit out of my new friend and ran off!!! :(

studynoob

HSC
N/A
newcastle is overrated i mean have a look at the sydney city at midnight to 2am drunk girls and guy half naked lying on the floor stumbling and wandering around everywhere some fights in a local bar cops everywhere arresting people who are yelling kicking screaming swearing it was hilariuos (i saw this on new years day 2001)

studynoob

HSC
N/A
PrincessSJ said:
is there any chance you could contain your thoughts to one post?
hahahahaha XD!!! :D:D:D:D heyyyy this is my 103rd lame post by the way!!

studynoob

HSC
N/A
PrincessSJ said:
is there any chance you could contain your thoughts to one post?
yes i am retarded and proud of it but does that make you superior? if so a pat on the back to you for having no life!!! *pats back*

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
studynoob said:
yes i am retarded and proud of it but does that make you superior? if so a pat on the back to you for having no life!!! *pats back*
hey, I only asked you to contain your thoughts to one post out of respect for those of us who have slower internet connections and get frustrated waiting for so many pages to load....

In no way does that make me superior to you and it certainly doesn't meant I have no life... maybe you are retarded, but take your retardedness somewhere else instead of having a go at people who are just asking you to consider others when posting

geez, don't jump on your high horse

UGFighter

HSC
studynoob said:
newcastle is overrated i mean have a look at the sydney city at midnight to 2am drunk girls and guy half naked lying on the floor stumbling and wandering around everywhere some fights in a local bar cops everywhere arresting people who are yelling kicking screaming swearing it was hilariuos (i saw this on new years day 2001)

I disagree.

Newcastle is a small town.. there isn't really anywhere in Newcastle I feel uncomfortable going by myself.. unlike Sydney, I only go places I know by myself and there's a lot more weapons and what not in Sydney.

There are idiots who want to fight, but they are easily avoided.

Leah.Midd

HSC
newcastles great, going out on town rocks...although getting kicked out of emmbar didnt rock so much but go it was funny lol...good times

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
lol, having to call an ambulance for 1 person, helping another stumble to a taxi, and looking after the other one vomitting in the gutter was not fun.

Here is my complimentary service message to all:
DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT drink green ginger wine at the Oriental Hotel.

The end

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
see you in summer newcastle. my parents move there around new years so sumemr will be spent in grande newy
and uni breaks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)